Lazybucks still paying

Khezo

As the name implies its actually a lazy way to earn money. I stumble on it around June last year and I can tell you I'm having a wonderful experience with them so far.
You simply register using your PC most preferably, download their extension on your yandex browser. Install it and then make sure you register your Facebook username and password.
Modes of payments are payoneer and PayPal
They pay $5 weekly just to advertise on your Facebook. You and your friends won't notice they are using it. Best wishes

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
As the name implies its actually a lazy way to earn money. I stumble on it around June last year and I can tell you I'm having a wonderful experience with them so far.
You simply register using your PC most preferably, download their extension on your yandex browser. Install it and then make sure you register your Facebook username and password.
Modes of payments are payoneer and PayPal
They pay $5 weekly just to advertise on your Facebook. You and your friends won't notice they are using it. Best wishes
This is confusing part.
It is not difficult to download yandex browser, but what is the second thing "make sure you register your Facebook username and password."
Do we have to "Register" a facebook account? - New account and not to open existing account?
Or we have to share our Facebook username and password with them?
Sharing password with third party is difficult, but if a new facebook account works, then there is nothing to lose.
BTW if they have payoneer as one of their payment method, then minimum withdraw there might be $50.

Sprite1950

I
This is confusing part.
It is not difficult to download yandex browser, but what is the second thing "make sure you register your Facebook username and password."
Do we have to "Register" a facebook account? - New account and not to open existing account?
Or we have to share our Facebook username and password with them?
Sharing password with third party is difficult, but if a new facebook account works, then there is nothing to lose.
BTW if they have payoneer as one of their payment method, then minimum withdraw there might be $50.
I looked at some reviews of this and what you do is rent out your facebook account so that marketers can use it to place advertisements on your page. Your account must be more than 2 years old and you must have at least 100 friends and post a genuine picture of yourself. You also have to add their browser extension and it must be on Chrome. There are other companies like this and many have been banned from facebook. I personally wouldn't risk it.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The offer what you shared seems great but it is involved with risk. As they ask the Facebook profile and ID and use them to advertise their products, it looks like they have taken our fb account. Although, as there is a lot of data-privacy issues these days, risking with an FB identity is full of risk. As it's okay to download the extension there, but taking accounts as the other users commented here is very risky.

And, if I think of making a new FB account, probably that will not work. And, how it is that if I use it my friends will not know about it?