Leaked telegram bot to earn over 0.23 btc per day

D

Desmond2

Hi guys, this is a leaked telegram bot to earn free Bitcoin online without investing or completing online surveys.
If you have a Bitcoin Wallet, and you haven't been investing online due to the finance issue, here is a leaked encrypted bot specially design to generate Bitcoin for free .
I have been using this bot for as long as a week now and have been able to generate alot of Bitcoin in my wallet without investing or completing online surveys and jobs, this bot will do the whole stuff for you without putting in much effort.
It's completely a Friendly beginner,

Josemendez

Verified member
Am to here to counter your posts ,but I love been realistic. The fact is that there can never be any telegram bot that can pay the said 0.23BTC just for free.

Incase you don't remember , with the current price of Bitcoin , 0.23Btc is equivalent to $9500 .

Now , who on Earth will be giving such huge amount of money for free to several people ??

Paid to click sites barely pay one up to $1 in a day , and now you are talking about a bot paying that such amount , even without carrying out any task .

I think this is a pure scam .

Ahmedo24

Verified member
@Desmond2 , I will be very glad if you can share your earning proofs openly here for people to see and analyze. It is very important for all us to be very careful at this moment that bitcoin trading at a very high value because people will come up with techniques that will push people engage in bitcoin freebies which in turn is a bug to use in scanning your bitcoin and.wiping your hard earned coins in a very short time. Bitcoin generator software was used to lure people few years ago.

Phronesis

It is very obvious that you just need the traffic of comments on your post so you'd get paid 0.03 for each which is sensible because you got them.
But you should try to be very legit about information's that you try to pass around because you don't know the type of audience you have. I won't be nice having lots of people in your conversation frequently messaging and begging you for the link or for help. Anyways I hope you change these ways because they won't help you.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Hi guys, this is a leaked telegram bot to earn free Bitcoin online without investing or completing online surveys.
If you have a Bitcoin Wallet, and you haven't been investing online due to the finance issue, here is a leaked encrypted bot specially design to generate Bitcoin for free .
I have been using this bot for as long as a week now and have been able to generate alot of Bitcoin in my wallet without investing or completing online surveys and jobs, this bot will do the whole stuff for you without putting in much effort.
It's completely a Friendly beginner,
This is a pure scam. Since you are a guest and not a member. I think it is you that create the telegram bot to scam people. It is never possible to earn that high on telegram bot. And there is no free way to earn that much in just a day. It is not 3ven possible in a year. The admins should flag this as a scam.