Learn Blog marketing in a simple way

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Blog marketing is a thing in vogue and it's the easiest way to make money online . You simply need to put you write about the products that you are promoting and start driving traffic to it via social media

The beautiful thing about blog is that you are in control of the contents and you are in charge of whatever is on the blog. You may use it to tell the world what you are producing at the corner of your home. Isn't that beautiful? It's a great idea!

There are some bloggers making six figures. What do they do! Very simple , just follow simple steps by being consistent, make quality contents and employ SEO tools. It's as simple as ABC

Sell products to the world from your blog and make some money via blog marketing. It a satisfactory way of making money from the comfort of your home , sitting in front of your personal computer, do few clicks of the button and boom! You have succeeded showing yourself to the world. To make this happen , you need to work consistently everyday . Upload new contents everyday for the visitors to find something intriguing on your site all the time
How do you do blog marketing?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Indirectly you're still engaged in affiliate marketing since you're putting description of what you're selling into written words, on order to convince the audience at social media and drive more sales and improve the daily revenue of the business in order to make ends meet through the sales generated for the whole day and so on.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That is exactly how affiliate marketing works and a lot of people are using this method to make money from it. You don't have to write quality articles that will add value to people and at the end of the article you will drop a link leading to your affiliate product which will direct them to buy the product and you get your commission. You can also do that with your own product if you have any and make a lot of money.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Indirectly you're still engaged in affiliate marketing since you're putting description of what you're selling into written words, on order to convince the audience at social media and drive more sales and improve the daily revenue of the business in order to make ends meet through the sales generated for the whole day and so on.
If I may ask you a question, "what's the purpose of creating a blog" the first blog I had isn't for blogging purposes but to promote my affiliate links. I promoted links to the extent that I was a able to drive considerable traffic to my blog and at the same time promoted my affiliate product.
It's killing two birds with a stone strategy

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That is exactly how affiliate marketing works and a lot of people are using this method to make money from it. You don't have to write quality articles that will add value to people and at the end of the article you will drop a link leading to your affiliate product which will direct them to buy the product and you get your commission. You can also do that with your own product if you have any and make a lot of money.
You may even write a short article on the product that you are promoting. Tell the visitors the uses and the features of the products , use a highly convincing terms. It could generate a high conversions at the end of the day. The only problem I encountered in affiliate marketing was that Africans do not have access to the leading e marketplace

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If I may ask you a question, "what's the purpose of creating a blog" the first blog I had isn't for blogging purposes but to promote my affiliate links. I promoted links to the extent that I was a able to drive considerable traffic to my blog and at the same time promoted my affiliate product.
It's killing two birds with a stone strategy
That's why bloggers earn gigantic amount of money cos they use multiple ways to earn money for themselves through their blog and not necessarily earning from AdSense alone. Making sales via your affiliate marketing links and earning commission for referring people, and also driving traffic and earning from AdSense revenue and so on.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right about reviewing not just companies but even specific products can be very helpful to bring in products. It is also good to be unique with your titles. People will always want to read a different version of a thing. So if there’s trending news write it your own way

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Selling in the blog is one good way of obtaining double revenue. For a monetized blog you earn plus also the profit from the products that you sell. However, you have to make your blog SEO friendly for added traffic from the search engines. That is aside from promoting your blog in social media for the benefit of your friends and followers.

AmaliaTG

Blog marketing is a thing in vogue and it's the easiest way to make money online . You simply need to put you write about the products that you are promoting and start driving traffic to it via social media

The beautiful thing about blog is that you are in control of the contents and you are in charge of whatever is on the blog. You may use it to tell the world what you are producing at the corner of your home. Isn't that beautiful? It's a great idea!

There are some bloggers making six figures. What do they do! Very simple , just follow simple steps by being consistent, make quality contents and employ SEO tools. It's as simple as ABC

Sell products to the world from your blog and make some money via blog marketing. It a satisfactory way of making money from the comfort of your home , sitting in front of your personal computer, do few clicks of the button and boom! You have succeeded showing yourself to the world. To make this happen , you need to work consistently everyday . Upload new contents everyday for the visitors to find something intriguing on your site all the time
How do you do blog marketing?
Yes this is absolutely true about blog marketing. You must bring value to the audience for your audience to stick around and buy the products you want to promote and it's also true to be consistent when marketing your products through blogging because it's never guaranteed that a customer will buy your product immediately they see it.