Legit and working website or app for making money online?

EseUmoeka

Am new here. Can someone suggest a legit and working website or app that I can use and earn money online?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now you can really make money from websites such as trendri and bizdustry, beermoneyforum is also a site you can make money from but most of these things will depend on your own interest... On every website you are interested to make money from you have to understand that quality posting is always very important and no website will always allowed its members to bring down the quality of the website by posting content that is inappropriate or have violate the rules and regulation of the community, it is important for you to read the rules and regulation of every online site and you are interested to make money from ,this will help you to know some of the things you can do and some principles you have to follow to avoid being banned, you can make money from website alone because making money from app is not really profitable.. I have not been able to see any legit app you can make money now except probably it may happen in the future but for now the one I know has a very little earning rate which may not even be suitable compared to your time and every other resources you have spend

Mika

VIP Contributor
First of all, I would like to know what you can do. Without knowing your knowledge and skills, I can not suggest anything. I might tell you can earn well as a programmer by using upwork (I am a programmer and I make money in upwork by developing and designing websites, apps, and ecommerce stores), but if you don't do programing, the information I gave you will be no use for you. I might tell you you can earn on Read cash, but if you are not a writer and cannot write articles, how can you earn on Read Cash

sincerem

VIP Contributor
First of all, I would like to know what you can do. Without knowing your knowledge and skills, I can not suggest anything. I might tell you can earn well as a programmer by using upwork (I am a programmer and I make money in upwork by developing and designing websites, apps, and ecommerce stores), but if you don't do programing, the information I gave you will be no use for you. I might tell you you can earn on Read cash, but if you are not a writer and cannot write articles, how can you earn on Read Cash
What you've said is true, the OP didn't specify where he or she should be helped. You can't offer help when you don't know the area of the OP's specialization. I can't offer a writing help when I don't know where the OP belongs, that will be a wasting of time for me at the end of the day of the OP never responded. So, let's wait for the OP to come back here and specify the field he or she needs help, or never.

EseUmoeka

For now you can really make money from websites such as trendri and bizdustry, beermoneyforum is also a site you can make money from but most of these things will depend on your own interest... On every website you are interested to make money from you have to understand that quality posting is always very important and no website will always allowed its members to bring down the quality of the website by posting content that is inappropriate or have violate the rules and regulation of the community, it is important for you to read the rules and regulation of every online site and you are interested to make money from ,this will help you to know some of the things you can do and some principles you have to follow to avoid being banned, you can make money from website alone because making money from app is not really profitable.. I have not been able to see any legit app you can make money now except probably it may happen in the future but for now the one I know has a very little earning rate which may not even be suitable compared to your time and every other resources you have spend
Thank you for your reply. Now how can I use this websites u have mentioned above to make money online? That is, is it by posting articles, etc? Thank you for your understanding. I appreciate u

EseUmoeka

Thank you for your reply. I have skills in software testing, Manual testing especially, am taking certified courses in automation and python. I can do Usability testing. Nevertheless, I have knowledge and skills in MsWord, MsExcel, MsPowerpoint and other Microsoft softwares. I can do data entry, data processing, data analysis. Thank you for ur time.

EseUmoeka

What you've said is true, the OP didn't specify where he or she should be helped. You can't offer help when you don't know the area of the OP's specialization. I can't offer a writing help when I don't know where the OP belongs, that will be a wasting of time for me at the end of the day of the OP never responded. So, let's wait for the OP to come back here and specify the field he or she needs help, or never.
Thank you for ur reply. I won't say am a writer, but I think I can do writing. I can do proofreading, edition, summary, copy-paste writing. Am very proficient in English as my local language. Thank you.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
You can make money on this website, all you have to do is post 25 posts that comprises of 10 threads and 15 posts, the admin here will verify your account, and you'll start earning per post and threads, you'll be making at least a dollar per day, if you plus them together, it's something at the end of the week, I see that you have experience in data analysis, after you finish learning go on linkedin and look at data analyst openings and see if you have to learn anything, if there is, make sure you learn, craft a beautiful CV and make a portfolio showcasing your work, and start blasting LinkedIn, I didn't say apply, I said blast, start sending like 100 applications daily until it clicks for you don't relent, you need to know your craft too, to be able to retain your job.

You can use this site as a stepping stone to better opportunities and it's a beautiful community here, you'll love it, welcome to Trendri

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thank you for ur reply. I won't say am a writer, but I think I can do writing. I can do proofreading, edition, summary, copy-paste writing. Am very proficient in English as my local language. Thank you.
You're welcome too. If you can do proofreading well, it will be advised you go into freelancing marketplace to start as a proofreader. I understand the competition there, that's why you need to make your profile look professional by uploading a sample or portfolio where you've done proofreading before. You can start with freelancer.com, upwork, but I'll suggest you for freelancer.com since it is more friendly than others. There you'll need to bid for proofreading gigs, when you beat your competitors you'll be handed the job to perform. And when you deliver excellent job to your employer, surely you've open up more job offering to yourself with the employer in the future.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Am new here. Can someone suggest a legit and working website or app that I can use and earn money online?
Hi. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Trendri. Happy New Year to you and your family. May this year bring joy, health and happiness to all of us.
It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money online rather then making money offline. I think that online jobs are better because you can work in the comfort of your own home without a boss over your head so you are more relaxed and the most important thing is that you have no stress. However, you must be very careful because although there is a great variety of earning applications and sites online, most of them are fake and you can waste your precious time and effort working on them without getting paid in the end. For this reason, you should always ask your friends about any good and legit sites or read some reviews about the site or application you are planning to register so as to see whether it is suitable for you or not. As far as I am concerned, I tried a lot of sites and applications in the past but unfortunately, they were a complete waste of time. The only legit and good site I have found and I can recommend to you is Trendri. Please concentrate and work on Trendri and I am sure that you will make a good income. Wish you all the best! :)

KURTAULI

If you have a lot of time you can try the 2captcha app. Of course you can not become rich but you will be given a chance to earn a small income. If you invite referrals you will spend less time and get a stable income. There are actually many apps on the internet that actually work and make money. If you do not want to waste time always check the status of the application on the Internet, whether it pays money

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, you're not that explicit about your intentions, if actually you want to earn as a skilled user or an unskilled individual.
Earning as an unskilled individual will be a lot easier but the issue there is that you won't be able to make a reasonable amount of money from it to sustain yourself or probably handle responsibilities, that if you shoulder one. But anyway, you can start from here earning as an unskilled individual although you need to be good with words to be able to convey your message to an audience. There are other sites like this including beermoney forum, bizdustry and forum coin. You could maximize your earnings by trying out different options.
Earning as a skilled person will more difficult as it requires you to have a skill that can be marketed online. If you have writing skills, you can opt for being a blogger and maybe a content creater even an article writer. And if you're creative enough, you could work as a freelancer online depending on the niche your interested in. There are sites like Fiverr, Upwork, people per hour and the rest of it that can help you with that, that is being a freelancer.