Legit earning sites 2021

E

eldavis

When it comes to earning online, am Abit new to it, it has not been up to a year I started earning online. I would like to ask are there other legit sites and forums one can earn money?
I know of bizdustry, beermoneyforum and of cause trendri. Who else know of other legit forums I can also earn from, especially earning on crypto. I have not started earning here on Trendri though.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can try out people per hour. It is a freelance platform where you can render service and get paid. You can choose to receive your earnings in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. There is a possibility of making more money on the platform if you render quality service to every of your clients. Some of them can even hire you on lifetime base.

E

eldavis

You can try out people per hour. It is a freelance platform where you can render service and get paid. You can choose to receive your earnings in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. There is a possibility of making more money on the platform if you render quality service to every of your clients. Some of them can even hire you on lifetime base.
Wow, this sounds nice, I have some graphic design skills, can I also offer these services there as well? Or is the platform limited to a certain level.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The platform is wide and you can offer any freelance services over there. it also has a lot of end users looking for freelancer to do graphic design for them. You are going to make a lot of money if you can do logo design as well as ebook covers. You should be prompt in your communication and reply to the customers to improve your ratings

E

eldavis

The platform is wide and you can offer any freelance services over there. it also has a lot of end users looking for freelancer to do graphic design for them. You are going to make a lot of money if you can do logo design as well as ebook covers. You should be prompt in your communication and reply to the customers to improve your ratings
Sounds really nice, thank you for the update. I have been looking for a freelancing site that always pays with crypto currency. Let me go and register

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Based on my understanding I think those that you have just mentioned are the best paid to post website on the internet as at now because I don't really know much more about any other website except forum coin, On forum coin their earning rate is low and do not expect to make something reasonable with it because is not possible.

E

eldavis

Based on my understanding I think those that you have just mentioned are the best paid to post website on the internet as at now because I don't really know much more about any other website except forum coin, On forum coin their earning rate is low and do not expect to make something reasonable with it because is not possible.
I have an account on forumcoin but am not active there simply because I do not know how it works or even what to do. The site is really confusing for me, I have heard alot from some persons who claim to make money from it but I really do not know how it works, can you please explain?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have an account on forumcoin but am not active there simply because I do not know how it works or even what to do. The site is really confusing for me, I have heard alot from some persons who claim to make money from it but I really do not know how it works, can you please explain?
I was active on the website once upon a time and I have made my first withdrawal on the website before and I was paid $5 to my bitcoin cash wallet.. it's just for you to study how the website really work by observing some of the icons on the top, from there you know how to navigate., You are only permitted to make $1 every week from the website after completing 10 comment everyday

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The other one I know is jiba. It was easier to make money on this website before until the early days of this month when they changed the way money is made on this site. It is impossible to make reasonable money on comments alone but there other ways of making money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The websites you mention I get paid to host forums. You can also diversifying ways you make money online. There are host of other things you can do to make money online without spending much time or resources. You can become a freelancer, you only need a skill before you start making money. You can sign up with get paid survey websites and make money giving opinion about products and services.