[LEGIT] Get paid for every message received

Juen15

Earn money by doing nothing. It is the wish of someone who works online without making any investments.

This application provides rewards for every message that comes in the user's cellphone. This is passive income because it doesn't do any work in it. Survey, offers wall, or watch videos. All that is not available in it. Simply install the application on the phone and money will come in from every message received.

Each message earns $ 0.01 with a minimum withdrawal of $ 1 (country may vary).

Register here to get started
And enter the code "1660PJTA" to support me.

I have quite a long experience with the following proof of payment.
Screenshot_20201229_220642.jpgScreenshot_20201229_220649.jpg

This application only accepts paypal for payment. But you can donate. There are two options on your balance when it reaches the minimum withdrawal. Request payment or donate. But I don't know whether this application supports your country or not. But you can try to install and register in the application that I describe it. Mcmoney is a legit application. If the application supports your country. You can find someone to accept your payment and exchange it with a payment that is supported in your country. For example payeer (if payeer is available for your country). That's the choice I can give you.
Thanks old friend... I will launch the app today.

Ok I see the link but i tried downloading it on my iphone but it is not allowing me to download the app
Try installing it using android. Maybe the application only supports Android.

Can you send me the link to the application? or tell me the name of the application so i can look it up on my iphone?

You don't earn very much from this
That's not a problem. You will see that I got paid without doing anything. This mc money application is already installed on my cellphone. I have also been paid for this application several times. Simply leave this application installed and active internet data. They will send messages or they send money as messages. Some other websites or apps require effort to earn cash rewards. On the GPT site, PTC, paid read emails, surveys or others. Of course it requires effort or ability. Not with this app. I have explained above. That there are no other offers available there. Download, install, register and start earning. It's an easy way to make some extra cash.

I have got only one problem...PayPal, the app uses PayPal to withdraw from it and PayPal is not working in this part of the world.
This application only accepts paypal for payment. But you can donate. There are two options on your balance when it reaches the minimum withdrawal. Request payment or donate. But I don't know whether this application supports your country or not. But you can try to install and register in the application that I describe it. Mcmoney is a legit application. If the application supports your country. You can find someone to accept your payment and exchange it with a payment that is supported in your country. For example payeer (if payeer is available for your country). That's the choice I can give you.