Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcgabriel

RYZEX.NET
A Cloud mining platform for DOGE, TRX, LTC and BNB
The advanced RyzEx cloud mining platform uses modern technologies and the latest blockchain algorithms to mine cryptocurrencies in the shortest possible time, which allows users to receive up to 5% profit per day.
✓Minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum amount to withdraw funds from your account is 16 DOGE, 48 TRX, 0.0257 LTC, 0.0103 BNB.
✓Affiliate program and bonuses
You will get 1 GH/s for each invited user.
For the purchase of power by your referrals, you will receive 12% + 3 GH/s for first-level referral +1 GH/s for each new first-level referral, and 2% for second-level partners.
✓ registration bonus?
To receive the bonus, you need to go through the registration procedure and you will get a bonus automatically.
After that,you can come back every 6hrs to claim a random bonus.
✓You can get this bonus once every 6 hours in the bonuses section. The bonus can be up to 5 GH/s!
From experience,it's usually 1GH/S for my current level

✓If you do not replenish your account, you will need ~60 days to accumulate a minimum amount for withdrawal of funds.

screenshot_20211116-132723-png.48503

Screenshot_20211122-042952.png

Screenshot_20211122-043042.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-132723.png
    Screenshot_20211116-132723.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 12

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
RYZEX.NET
A Cloud mining platform for DOGE, TRX, LTC and BNB
The advanced RyzEx cloud mining platform uses modern technologies and the latest blockchain algorithms to mine cryptocurrencies in the shortest possible time, which allows users to receive up to 5% profit per day.
✓Minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum amount to withdraw funds from your account is 16 DOGE, 48 TRX, 0.0257 LTC, 0.0103 BNB.
✓Affiliate program and bonuses
You will get 1 GH/s for each invited user.
For the purchase of power by your referrals, you will receive 12% + 3 GH/s for first-level referral +1 GH/s for each new first-level referral, and 2% for second-level partners.
✓ registration bonus?
To receive the bonus, you need to go through the registration procedure and you will get a bonus automatically.
After that,you can come back every 6hrs to claim a random bonus.
✓You can get this bonus once every 6 hours in the bonuses section. The bonus can be up to 5 GH/s!
From experience,it's usually 1GH/S for my current level

✓If you do not replenish your account, you will need ~60 days to accumulate a minimum amount for withdrawal of funds.

screenshot_20211116-132723-png.48503

View attachment 48504

View attachment 48505
Hi. Nice to meet you here on the Trendri platform. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative and well-explained post about RYZEX.NET. I have never heard about this platform before. So it is a Cloud mining platform for DOGE, TRX, LTC and BNB. It is very interesting and the earning is easy I guess. I think that I will register and give it a try. Thanks again for sharing.

Nite

Valued Contributor
RYZEX.NET is a cloud mining website, but it is very much a new platform, it was created in October 2021, so you can't really expect us to trust it. Everybody will be needing time to see how things goes with RYZEX.NET, then maybe something could be contemplated. All over the internet there are scams happening in many ways, so we should not jump into conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.