Let see the worst China can do to Crypto currency market.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
China is not that one of the strongest hold of cryptocurrency and their impacts or activities has really made cryptocurrency markets to boost in a very short time especially last year however the country is now using his dominance to crack down the activities of cryptocurrency in it in the country which has also affected the price of all cryptocurrencies in the market.

The recent move my country was to ensure that electricity is being cut off from the Sichuan which is the second-biggest Bitcoin mining province in the world.

Recall that China account for the 50% of Bitcoin mining in the world, in my opinion it will be better we wait and see the worst China can do to crackdown the market while other countries look for ways to recover the market and dump China big time . What do you think,?.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not advisable to commonise the influence of China in the development of bitcoin snd crypto at large. Since China has left the game, the vaccum she created is felt by all cryptocurrency users and there has not been replacement yet. So it is possible the bearish continues until there is reversal move by China or perhaps there is other alternative to China might in mining cryptocurrencies.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
China is not that one of the strongest hold of cryptocurrency and their impacts or activities has really made cryptocurrency markets to boost in a very short time especially last year however the country is now using his dominance to crack down the activities of cryptocurrency in it in the country which has also affected the price of all cryptocurrencies in the market.

The recent move my country was to ensure that electricity is being cut off from the Sichuan which is the second-biggest Bitcoin mining province in the world.

Recall that China account for the 50% of Bitcoin mining in the world, in my opinion it will be better we wait and see the worst China can do to crackdown the market while other countries look for ways to recover the market and dump China big time . What do you think,?.
The influence of china on bitcoin can not be wavered. They have made an unforgettable mark in the cryptocurrency space, and now they are making an aggressive stance against the crypto miners stronger by extending the clampdown on cryptocurrency miners to the province where the biggest bitcoin mining factory is located in china

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Already the U.K and United Kingdom mining strength and Cryptocurrency adoption have climbed higher in recent weeks since the ugly incident of China banning crypto activities in their country. Now China have indirectly promoted their own digital currency, which is the digital Yuan, making it to be widely use. They can do their worst around crypto, all i know is that, other countries will double-cross them and become kings.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
China is really doing bad to the crypto currency space as a whole and it is very unfortunate. What is certain is that, certain things would make the market to still normalize after everything since other investors are gradually coming and some countries are also adoption these crypto currencies for use. We hope for a better end.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Already the U.K and United Kingdom mining strength and Cryptocurrency adoption have climbed higher in recent weeks since the ugly incident of China banning crypto activities in their country. Now China have indirectly promoted their own digital currency, which is the digital Yuan, making it to be widely use. They can do their worst around crypto, all i know is that, other countries will double-cross them and become kings.
I think it's because of the fact that other countries are seriously adopting cryptocurrency while US and the UK are also looking for alternatives ways to boost mining and the use of cryptocurrency that is why China felt probably if they effect more crackdown to crash the market further to discourage more countries from adopting cryptocurrency. I believe more adoption or integration and Investing is a very good way to silent China in the cryptocurrency market completely.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think it's because of the fact that other countries are seriously adopting cryptocurrency while US and the UK are also looking for alternatives ways to boost mining and the use of cryptocurrency that is why China felt probably if they effect more crackdown to crash the market further to discourage more countries from adopting cryptocurrency. I believe more adoption or integration and Investing is a very good way to silent China in the cryptocurrency market completely.
Your information is simply what i thought about too. China doesn't want to see other countries rising above them and adopting Cryptocurrency as means of investment. That's why they banned it to pose fear to those growing crypto nations to halt their progress. But they failed cos Cryptocurrency have been laid a bed of roses to become a mainstay.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Your information is simply what i thought about too. China doesn't want to see other countries rising above them and adopting Cryptocurrency as means of investment. That's why they banned it to pose fear to those growing crypto nations to halt their progress. But they failed cos Cryptocurrency have been laid a bed of roses to become a mainstay.
That's just the truth because I'm very optimistic or very sure rather that they will also be following the trend of cryptocurrency markets and the ecosystem since they ban the use of cryptocurrency in their country and no doubt there has been tremendous development positively in the crypto ecosystem which I am very sure they are not happy with so it is better they are shown to be less important in the Crypto currency market now .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
of course the Chinese has a lot of influence on bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general and since then have left the game the cryptocurrency market has never remained the same. I still have a feeling that very soon bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies who will surely recover beyond everyone's expectation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's just the truth because I'm very optimistic or very sure rather that they will also be following the trend of cryptocurrency markets and the ecosystem since they ban the use of cryptocurrency in their country and no doubt there has been tremendous development positively in the crypto ecosystem which I am very sure they are not happy with so it is better they are shown to be less important in the Crypto currency market now .
Already the Chinese have been delisted as one of BTC adoption nation, they've sold their right by banning crypto, others have taking over from China to become very ecstatic around the price and welfare in the crypto market. With time, China will regret the actions they took without reading the implications of it in the future.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Already the Chinese have been delisted as one of BTC adoption nation, they've sold their right by banning crypto, others have taking over from China to become very ecstatic around the price and welfare in the crypto market. With time, China will regret the actions they took without reading the implications of it in the future.
Atleast the plan to cut off the electricity of province where mining activities are majorly done should be their last weapon of crackdown on cryptocurrencies yet the market didn't go below $30,000 which is a strong signal the Crypto currency market will be progressive with out them and they find it regretful is care is not taken. Let hope for more Investors from other countries.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Atleast the plan to cut off the electricity of province where mining activities are majorly done should be their last weapon of crackdown on cryptocurrencies yet the market didn't go below $30,000 which is a strong signal the Crypto currency market will be progressive with out them and they find it regretful is care is not taken. Let hope for more Investors from other countries.
Very correct, Cryptocurrency movement will go on, China can never be a hindrance to crypto adventure. One country which i know can't halt it down, others have covered so well for the void left out by China. They can go own crack down the electricity province that connects mining activities, other major countries are trying to set up large mining company to mine large number of coins in order to increase crypto supply, and that will take the price high.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Very correct, Cryptocurrency movement will go on, China can never be a hindrance to crypto adventure. One country which i know can't halt it down, others have covered so well for the void left out by China. They can go own crack down the electricity province that connects mining activities, other major countries are trying to set up large mining company to mine large number of coins in order to increase crypto supply, and that will take the price high.
Yeah infact most of the European countries and US are willing to allow them to move from China to come and mine , you can image state like Miami will gladly accept mining activities though the issue of electricity cost might be the discouraging factor and the green energy sources are still in progress. Every country with great influence should not intimidate others .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah infact most of the European countries and US are willing to allow them to move from China to come and mine , you can image state like Miami will gladly accept mining activities though the issue of electricity cost might be the discouraging factor and the green energy sources are still in progress. Every country with great influence should not intimidate others .
Your right dear. No matter how Chinese government might think they have enormous influence around crypto development, let them not forget that, having that over superiority complex can make others rise. And that has now taken place around other great nations like U.S, U.K and others that find favour around crypto. Mining strength of those countries will go up in the coming weeks, cos solution of getting green energy, stable electricity to speed of mining activities is in progress.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I'm keenly waiting for another development from them if there are other tools they can use to cut down the cryptocurrency market again and if there is none then we are good to go because we will now believe that with adoption and investments into the market with other countries and influential persons will recover the market independently when China will be totally out of the Crypto currency ecosystem.