Earn Money Let's help each other to make money online

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have come to terms that making money online isn't easy. I tried so many channels online , read lots of books on how to make money online , follow make money channels on youtube, try out different strategies but none worked. Someone introduced picoworkers to me as a legitimate site to earn money passively. I tried it but was a sheer waste of energy and time because I could only realise 2bucks for weeks after rigorous work. That was disheartening and I was so discouraged but I try encourage myself after listening to testimonials from people who make a lot of money online. The question is... is it really true that they make such an amount they boasted they have gathered from online marketing? I need an answer to this .
When I joined this forum , I have also read testimonials of people on how much they make here... is this really true? and how?
It will gladens my heart if we could share the ways and the legitimate sites that paid us.
I suggest star-clicks. Although, it has not paid me yet but I read comments of people on the platform. Also, i confirmed their legitimacy from trust pilot. I pray the site do not crash in the future.
Presently, I struggled to foot bills but amidst this I still try to subscribe for data just to keep myself online surfing sites that could pay me.
Let's help each other to grow. This is pertinent and your contribution will be of help to so many

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am an advocator of your thought on this forum. I always campaign for helping each other with vital information we need to make money online. It is not a gainsaying to conclude that money is online. There are people making million online within short period of time but they prefer to hoard the information.

arpan092

I have come to terms that making money online isn't easy. I tried so many channels online , read lots of books on how to make money online , follow make money channels on youtube, try out different strategies but none worked. Someone introduced picoworkers to me as a legitimate site to earn money passively. I tried it but was a sheer waste of energy and time because I could only realise 2bucks for weeks after rigorous work. That was disheartening and I was so discouraged but I try encourage myself after listening to testimonials from people who make a lot of money online. The question is... is it really true that they make such an amount they boasted they have gathered from online marketing? I need an answer to this .
When I joined this forum , I have also read testimonials of people on how much they make here... is this really true? and how?
It will gladens my heart if we could share the ways and the legitimate sites that paid us.
I suggest star-clicks. Although, it has not paid me yet but I read comments of people on the platform. Also, i confirmed their legitimacy from trust pilot. I pray the site do not crash in the future.
Presently, I struggled to foot bills but amidst this I still try to subscribe for data just to keep myself online surfing sites that could pay me.
Let's help each other to grow. This is pertinent and your contribution will be of help to so many
I will suggest you go to Microworkers or Rapidworkers.

Overcomer

Banned
Making money online is not all that difficult though it is a little bit. It only needs Decision, Time and seriousness. If you can create and have these 3things, then you're good to go. Ways of making money online are:-
Managing online contest
Advertising and publicising
Selling of items online,
PTP sites,
Surveys etc.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I will suggest you go to Microworkers or Rapidworkers.
Thanks for this vital information. This is what we should be sharing on this platform. It will go a long way in our quest to make money online.i know of Microworkers but I have not heard of rapidworkers but believe you me, Microworkers is a legitimate site for performing simple task and earning cents like picoworkers. I will indulge all members of this platform to embrace oneness and let's grow together.
I will suggest you go to Microworkers

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not all that difficult though it is a little bit. It only needs Decision, Time and seriousness. If you can create and have these 3things, then you're good to go. Ways of making money online are:-
Managing online contest
Advertising and publicising
Selling of items online,
PTP sites,
Surveys etc.
My brother, I have gone through all that but opportunities lies more in the developed nations. For instance, surveys doesn't work here in Nigeria. Also, the only platform where you can make reasonable money selling items is Amazon. Here you can not participate in amazon affiliate programs because they don't accept applicants from most African countries and those who pretend to accept applicants from all countries end up declining your application. If you have sure and legitimate sites feel free to share with us.

SCoin

Inappropriate Link Posting
I have also done the same as you guys and tried a lot of things but lately I found a channel on YouTube that is actually useful, and I have made some money with the help of its tutorials

If you can check on of the tutorials on the channel

Here is the video

Last edited by a moderator:

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have also done the same as you guys and tried a lot of things but lately I found a channel on YouTube that is actually useful, and I have made some money with the help of its tutorials

If you can check on of the tutorials on the channel

Here is the video shrinke.me/xBOpu
Your link is spam. I don't like using all these link shorteners as most of them spams. Leave the real link of you make use of bitly. I don't really want to dive into issues pertaining to link shorteners because they made me suffer a lot . I lost my website because of ouo.io, I never knew they are spammers.

P

prashant_35

If you know the business & how it works then you can make money online without any problem. First, you need to learn the basics and then start implementing it one by one but don't tangle yourself with so many things at the same time as you end up gaining nothing if you put both your legs in two boats at the same time.