Lettuce and Mushrooms for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Lettuce:

Lettuce is sedative, and diuretic, helps with edema and digestive fermentations, silicon containing more than ordinary vegetables. It is used to start or increase breast milk and to treat hemorrhoids. It combines well with all the fruits and contains the lactucarium sedative which relaxes the nerves without impairing digestion. You should not use lettuce, if there is any eye disease. Many lettuce can cause dizziness.

Common Mushrooms:

Low level of blood fat. It helps to let go of excess mucus in the respiratory system. It has antibiotic properties and can be used to treat viral hepatitis, increase the count of white blood cells and therefore enhances immunity. It has antitumor activity and can help stop cancer metastases after surgery, and promotes appetite.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know there are always a lot of health benefit of the common mushroom but I've never taken my time to research more about it. At least I've been able to get the information from your write up .I don't really know much about lettuce but mushrooms is come on over here. People who have hepatitis should try as much as possible to take it just as the original poster has said.