Trading Discussion Leverage contains risk

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Leverage contains risk. It is very risky, especially high leverage. However, it is ideal for traders to avoid getting margin calls easily with small losses. If traders can control their risk, leverage will be no problem. However, many brokers don’t provide high leverage. So, choose a broker like Eurotrader which provides high leverage with a flexible range to adjust.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is some of the aspects I do read on forex that gives me headache. I do tell people that forex needs learning. Unlike cryptocurrencies that you can self teach yourself. It is not possible for you to teach yourself forex. You cannot learn it except someone guides you and tell you the rudiments before you can venture into it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not use leverages in my trading because already I am not really good in trading in case the market turn against Me I may not be a serious loss, although i invested only what i am comfortable of losing but even with that I need to be careful on how I trade the volatile market.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Of course, leverage helps to control risk. So if a trader selects low leverage, he can keep his account safe. I think 1: 100 leverage should be selected. This leverage prevents you from trading with extra lots. That's why your account is protected. I feel much safer trading in Eurotrader brokers.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Trading is risky business since anybody would loss be able to immense cash in a couple of moments seconds. This is the motivation behind why cash administration and brain research assume extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there is risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style. I trade at Eurotrader broker. It is an broker providing forex trading facilities with more than 100 trading instruments.

HeavLeighGill

I typically use around 1:100 leverage and don’t really pay attention to outrageous broker offers. I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Robson Dey

Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project. To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps.
Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision Forex4you helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
High leverage comes with a lot of risks that is why it's best to make use of a very low leverage to trade on the forex market to increase your profit on lesser risk ,, using of low leverage is part of the risk management system that needs to be adopted