Trading Discussion Leverage is the most important factor

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In forex trading, leverage is the most important factor that traders should consider when choosing a broker. Leveraging gives traders the ability to buy and sell more than their capital can handle. Nowadays most broker like Eurotrader offers the high leverage. But I recommend new traders should use low leverage because of risk management policy.

Annora

Leverage is the use of borrowed funds to increase one's trading position beyond what would be available from their cash balance alone. ... Forex traders often use leverage to profit from relatively small price changes in currency pairs. Leverage, however, can amplify both profits as well as losses.

Ray Martinez

If anyone wants to start trading in forex market he should get knowledge about the market first. To get knowledge he has to choose a broker which helps him to trade and gather knowledge about forex market. By using demo account of the broker he can easily know all the techniques and processes of trading. At first I was opening a demo account in Forex4you. It has no limit of trading and a vast way to know about the forex market. It also helped me to understand the techniques as a newbie.