Leverage social media for traffic

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeah, i think it's really obvious, the aim of every business person is to get sales, or leads, all the same they want to end up with money, and the only way to do that is to display their offer in front of buyers, and where are all the buyers.

On social media:
I was talking to one of my friend who has a shoe business, he makes them, so i told him, would you like to increase your sales and he said yes, i then told him to leverage social media platform, though i knew he was using WhatsApp but here is the thing,
That's no use, yeap.. WhatsApp is nothing compared to other social medias, i mean think about it the only people who view your content on WhatsApp is just the ones you have their number, and who also happens to have your number too, so it's not worth it.

But Instagram with over 1billion active user is definitely worth it, twitter is definitely worth it, tiktok this are gold mines for traffic and people are still find it difficult to understand that

niche

Verified member
Updating the social media account regularly is very time consuming, most business owners do not have the time to update their account. So the businesses are usually outsourcing the social media marketing to an agency, it is important to check the results which are obtained, in some countries people do not check instagram for buying.

Buzemak

The Covid-19 lockdown in 2020 help boosting online business. The increase in social media platforms and online business were noticed in the banking sector, online shopping and so many other online business. Alot of people made money through it.

D

Deleted member 13140

Updating the social media account regularly is very time consuming, most business owners do not have the time to update their account. So the businesses are usually outsourcing the social media marketing to an agency, it is important to check the results which are obtained, in some countries people do not check instagram for buying.
well am pretty sure having a personal brand means its you that have to be on camera, so i don't think outsourcing that can work so i might have to disagree with you on that, but i know for sure that on YouTube people actually outsource, but it depends on your niche, if your niche is simple enough you have out source but if it's the type you'll have to be on camera what are you out sourcing apart from the editing process, which i think a lot of people kind of like to do it themselves.

D

Deleted member 13140

The Covid-19 lockdown in 2020 help boosting online business. The increase in social media platforms and online business were noticed in the banking sector, online shopping and so many other online business. A lot of people made money through it.
Yes, that's really correct, and i don't think it's ever going to change, people have gone online and they understand the opportunity there, It's a whole new opportunity for people that understand.

I've been on Instagram for a while now and I've noticed it, businesses are going online, and businesses are also starting out on Instagram. it's really epic, and i think myself am going to try it out, it's definitely worth a try