Trading Discussion Leverage to earn high profits

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Big capital has a chance to easily make huge profits. Small capital needs a lot of time to grow into big capital first to make huge profits. But leverage demolishes this difference. Leverage makes it possible to earn high profits even with low capital. Nowadays many brokers like Eurotrader offer high leverage in the market to attract the traders.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Leverage comes with great risk and more profit ,because if you want to earn more profit you have to make use of high leverage but always make sure your liquidation is not too close to your invested amount and also you set the necessary stop loss to prevent any futher loss that might want to be encountered to wipe off your balance

Dasilva

Leverage comes with great risk and more profit ,because if you want to earn more profit you have to make use of high leverage but always make sure your liquidation is not too close

Robson Dey

Support and Resistance Professional traders follow which is why the value of Support Resistance is high. Support and resistance is an area from which price can take an opposing position due to barriers. Support or Resistance Price can volatile. Therefore, the value of support and resistance in the Forex market is a lot.
I didn't have a good idea of support/resistance when I was a new trader. My trading results changed as soon as I found out Forex4you as my broker. They are very reliable and helpful.

Mary Frederick

Forex is a thrilling market just because of its uncertainty and you want to survive in the market, you have to create portfolios, which is like a weapon. But don’t invest all of your money in Forex. FXOpulence allows traders with two different types of accounts. As a result, traders can easily make portfolio of their trading.

FXOchartist

Verified member
If you like trading with high leverage, FXOpen now offer leverage 1 : 1000 in Ticktrader account only, and this leverage is not available on other accounts, but if you think using high leverage is dangerous your trading because still can't control your emotion properly, choose wise decision with lower leverage.