Leveraging Whatsapp To Improve Your Business or Freelancing

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Whatsapp is a messaging platform that bring people together in an end to end encrypted chat, a lot of business are leveraging this awesome network to get closer to their customers, Whatsapp is designed as a chat that brings people closer as possible, this is a great opportunity you should harness.

Whatsapp has two products, first is Whatsapp for business and normal Whatsapp, as a small business owner or freelancer you should go with Whatsapp business, it will also give you access to some crucial tools that will contribute to your success in engaging with your customers, you can get it on play store or app store.

On Whatsapp Business you'll see a space that you'll add a catalog of what you do, you can advertise your skill, your products or anything you sell on your catalog and even if you're not online your customers can engage with your catalog.

You can also add an automatic message for people that will message you when you are not available, this will show your customers how professional you're, with these tools and many more which can be found on Whatsapp business you can leverage this social network to stay closer to your customers.

WhatsApp is a social media for business as well, and not just for chatting sake. Lots of users online are making something tangible out of WhatsApp by using it to promote their business products to clients seeking for sales. Through the numerous contacts they have is simply easy to turn the contacts into customers by advertising the products to them. Their are places you can simply order for potential customers contacts and add it up to your business WhatsApp line and advertise the business products to them via group you opened for your business, or simply do group messaging to your contacts.

Yes I really support your post as this really helps during the covid-19 era a lot.. WhatsApp had been a great tool for affiliate marketers,, bloggers..

I so much agree with you on this subject
We can earn money via WhatsApp .it's not only meant for chatting and posting anything we feel like
With proper branding of ourselves we can make it a platform/ medium to interact with our customers and clients and will subsequently lead to them buying our products or patronizing our services
Beautiful it is!

WhatsApp can be used as a business and marketing tools depending on your choice and how to use it.

This is the reason why I always ask people to guess the business version of WhatsApp because it comes with a lot of flexibility.

WhatsApp can also be used as an autoresponder. It can be used as a tool which you can use to reach out to you customers and clients and regular basis.

You can use it to broadcast new feature about the product or services they are getting from you as well as the discount and promo.

I know someone who uses WhatsApp for a seminar and he's making money with it.