Liability Insurance Liability insurance policy

Phabbyfundz

Any enterprise can be sued. Customers may claim that the business caused them harm as a result of , to example a defective product, an error in the service or disregard for another persons property. Or a claimant may alleged that the business created a hazardous environment. Liability insurance pays damages for which the business is found liable, up to the policy limit as well as attorney fees and other legal defense expenses. It also pays the medical bills of any people injured by or on the premises of the business.
A commercial general liability insurance policy (CGL) is the first Line of defense against any common claim. This policy covers claims in four basic categories of business liability.
— bodily injury
— property damage or losses
— personal injury including slander or libel.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think for property damage or losses which is under liability insurance as you have stated , the person could just go for the normal insurance policy like property insurance policy and insure the asset he is protecting against any form of risk that might want to occur I think ,

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
What I know generally about liability insurance is the fact that it does covers any damage done by the insured. That is, if it happens that the client gets involved in a scenario where by there was a loss or damages done, the insurer will get to take responsibility for whatever got spoiled

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
What I know generally about liability insurance is the fact that it does covers any damage done by the insured. That is, if it happens that the client gets involved in a scenario where by there was a loss or damages done, the insurer will get to take responsibility for whatever got spoiled
Yeah exactly this is the characteristics of the liability insurance policy ,the insurance company would cover the risk and that would also happen if the person have been paying the necessary premium , then such thing might happen as the insurance company would take full cover for the risk insured either against fire , theft , etc