Life insurance

SUPERNO

What is life:the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
What is insurance:
an arrangement by which a company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a specified premium.
Therefore insurance is just like saving money for your business, insurance is saving money for property,and life.

Samuel72

Verified member
Life insurance is an agreement between a country, it involves compensation after death and also taking good care of your funeral and some other activities, well it depends on the agreement you have with the company, but as for me I don't think life insurance is very compulsory I believe it is not necessary because once you are dead you are gone

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
What is life:the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
What is insurance:
an arrangement by which a company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a specified premium.
Therefore insurance is just like saving money for your business, insurance is saving money for property,and life.
Life assurance is a company that are in charge of providing security again bad occurrence that may occure to the life of human beings.
Industries are always careful of falling in to debt that's will they always insured them self likewise life and since life is also important one need to insure his/her life in order to be save should in case there is any accident.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think to my own understanding the life insurance policy is actually the agreement between the insurance company and the insurer to get a particular benefit at a specified time or period from the insurance company and get coverage for the risk the person is insuring against too I think,

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well If I would speak for myself, I’d life insurance is or should be the most important type of them all because it seems to be very easy to understand and it covers a lot that even some client do not know about. Getting this will give you some hope for your future