Life should be Insured

raaman

Valued Contributor
The older you get, the more you want to make sure you are financially secure later in life. You may have car insurance, but you can still find out more about available insurance options.

You can learn about life insurance, which I also did not planned to look at. Full life insurance is a permanent life insurance policy that will remain in force for the entire life of the insured.

Once the insured has passed, the policy guarantees that the insurer will pay death benefits to the policy beneficiaries. It turns out, there are a lot of myths and misinformation out there about life insurance.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Yes our life should be assured because it is very certain that we all must surely die, and when we do die what becomes of the property and the people or family that we will leave behind?, it will only be in our interest to have an insurance that covers a life assurance package to help us run our business or family while we are gone.

Samuel72

Verified member
Well I don't think life insurance it's compulsory and necessary, I believe life insurance does not matter all you have to do is to save enough money for your children. Saving money for your family is better than life insurance this is because life cannot be bought, your family only be compensated with some amount of money after your death

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I remember this particular topic being raised when I was in high school and there was a lot of controversy about it. Some people were asking how can life be insured when we all will die one day but as I grew up I had to learn what it means to insure life. Life insurance is very important in the sense that all your properties and your wealth we go to your family when you are no more.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The insurance broker would surely agree to this topic that life should be insured. However, there are complications with life insurance and so many clients have paid but was not able to continue with the monthly payments of the premium. To be honest I have no life insurance because I think the premium is not fair to the insured person.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is very good and important. So since no body know what future holds then you need to prepare for unforseen circumstances be insured from any danger that may occur.
Some time many people use to run away from these due to the lack of having money. And lack of getting expose to what life is all about can also make someone not to insured his/her life.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Life insurance is very important ,we need to insure our life because there are actually unforseen circumstances that we don't know if it will happen ,so insuring your life should be the main criteria and goal and when having the plans of getting Future gains and benefits I think tho ,

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If we take a normal look at it. Every life is worth insuring judging by the true worth of life itself. It is only one life to live by everyone so this definitely make it so precious for every one of us so for this reason, life should be insured but the cost is discouraging sometimes