Likely cause of future crackdown of cryptocurrencies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currency market has always grow and develop significantly mostly after a major crackdown in the market which is usually attributed to one reason or the other. It is Fundamental that not all the time are the reasons for crackdown genuine but cryptocurrencies are sensitive and this makes them respond easily to ay update. The recent crackdown down by China and Elon Musk for reasons credited to Elon musk which some find to be genuine while some find it insignificant. The market is fast recoverying from that.No doubt there could be another reason why some influential people, companies or countries could give which may affect the Market. It is on this not that I wish we could share likely reasons that could cause crackdown in the market so we can discuss and possibly prepare for.it

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Many reasons are attributed to cryptos price fluctuating but the major reason is it's volatility. Crypto and volatility are inseparable cos people's reactions towards the demand and supply of
crypto are what causes this volatile movements. But we can not actually right off the whales influence in this cos they control the major part.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People will be witness that crypto was doing very fine before some influential put much money into it. However, the motive for putting the huge amount was just to favour their market. For instance, Elon Musk put much money on doge and made people to do the same but later withdrew all his money after his gain.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I cannot speculate why a crackdown on crypto coin will be enforced. China is a communist country who is a financial bully so we can treat it as an isolated case. I don't think US and other democratic countries will do a crackdown. Crypto coin is an industry and the government may only ask for taxes but not a ban.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
To be honest, I cannot speculate why a crackdown on crypto coin will be enforced. China is a communist country who is a financial bully so we can treat it as an isolated case. I don't think US and other democratic countries will do a crackdown. Crypto coin is an industry and the government may only ask for taxes but not a ban.
Your opinions are very valid and it is more reason why every country should learn to be independent and in every financial dealings with China one is to be careful and not be totally dependent on them it is very possible that China felt without them cryptocurrencies another future but with the involvement of United States they are surprised that the market is still growing.