Earn Money List those sites you are earning money with at the moment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We are here to make money online, and help each other with different opportunities to earn together. I believe that others are earning better with different opportunities that rewards them for their services they offer to the site they're rendering services to.

It will be worthwhile enough, if we can share other earning ways together and help each other increase online earnings overall to care for our challenging offline needs.

Here are the list of sites I earn from at the moment, you can still find passion in any of them to earn from.

* Freelancer.com; its a freelance marketplace where freelancers come together to offer their services to client and earn financial rewards. I've been with the site for over 8 months, and earned from it as well.

* I earn from paid to post sites like, Bizdustry, Trendri, Cashtimeforum, Socialseos and other contract forums I'm hired to do posting tasks.

*Picoworkers, I do it sometimes not all the time. You'll learn from it by completing offers for clients. Like, sign ups, downloads, upvoting posts, visiting websites etc.

What are the sites you're earning from at the moment?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although there are now more earning sites and even though I have been very busy , I think I have been earning little amount from cashtimeforum , bizdustry , beermoneyforum and trendri , it have been an exciting journey because I did not only earn I also learn as I am earning from the forum

uforwealth

Verified member
I also have worked with beermoneyforum before. But I do have problem with them. They do suspend my account. The last time I open new account there, I requested for payout but I didn't received it for more than 5 days so I decided to sell some bmf points in there market place but next thing that happen is I got banned.
Is beermoneyforum still paying you. And how many days does your money arrive to your account?
I think what the admin of beermoneyforum lays emphasis on is: plagiarism. That's,if you copy and paste other people'work, your account may get banned . Maybe you copied and pasted someone'else's work without quotes around them. This is of the factors that can make the admin ban your for life.

anil02

Verified member
I also have worked with beermoneyforum before. But I do have problem with them. They do suspend my account. The last time I open new account there, I requested for payout but I didn't received it for more than 5 days so I decided to sell some bmf points in there market place but next thing that happen is I got banned.
Is beermoneyforum still paying you. And how many days does your money arrive to your account?
I too have problem of banning. But now I am doing well there. Site is paying me. Most of time I sell my BMF to other member. I never request for payout to admin. Request to admin to instate your account and then read rules for posting replies. Good luck

uforwealth

Verified member
I too have problem of banning. But now I am doing well there. Site is paying me. Most of time I sell my BMF to other member. I never request for payout to admin. Request to admin to instate your account and then read rules for posting replies. Good luck
I think the incessant banning of accounts by the admin of the forum is due to the negligence of the forum rules and regulations on the part of new members who do not know how the forum works.

It is very important for every new member to form the habit of reading and abiding by the rules or policies of not only beermoneyforum but also any new forum before getting started in order avoid being banned unexpectedly.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I think what the admin of beermoneyforum lays emphasis on is: plagiarism. That's,if you copy and paste other people'work, your account may get banned . Maybe you copied and pasted someone'else's work without quotes around them. This is of the factors that can make the admin ban your for life.
I know that and I am free from that. If you read what I posted well. You will see that I was saying that I got banned for requesting to sell my bmf points for money. I never copy and paste post.
So it means that you have never withdraw from the admin before.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been working on just several forums at present because early this year 3 sites did not pay me. Since then I have been searching for another ptp forum but I couldn't find one that is worth my time. If the reward for comment is 2 cents then that is pretty good although I am not really keen on posting threads especially when an approval is required.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I earn few dollars here and there by working on paid-to-post sites but my main source of online income is a freelancing site called Upwork. I am working on the site for the past 15 months and I have earned at least $200 per month from upwork, sometimes I even earn $500 per month just from upwork.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think the incessant banning of accounts by the admin of the forum is due to the negligence of the forum rules and regulations on the part of new members who do not know how the forum works.

It is very important for every new member to form the habit of reading and abiding by the rules or policies of not only beermoneyforum but also any new forum before getting started in order avoid being banned unexpectedly.
Bro it doesn't matter if you follow rules or not, on beermoneyforum if the admin deems to ban you for what seems like an offence to him, you would be ban. After all it's his forum, he choses to ban how he likes. This is not a matter of being righteous! I have seen people who follow forum rules strictly, still got banned. So.....!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Literally, I would have loved to get a lot of sites listed but I don't actually have enough paying sites. So, I think I will have to stay glued to this thread so I can see if I can get some sites from peoples posts. However, for now I use Trendri and Forumcoin, to earn. Then, once in a while I use PTC sites to earn tokens or cents.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love the aim of this thread. It will be an avenue where we will be sharing difefrent ways money can be made. Presently, I am making money on crowdsurf, a website that deals with transcribing and I am making money from it since last year that I have started. And also, some PTC like trendri

uforwealth

Verified member
Bro it doesn't matter if you follow rules or not, on beermoneyforum if the admin deems to ban you for what seems like an offence to him, you would be ban. After all it's his forum, he choses to ban how he likes. This is not a matter of being righteous! I have seen people who follow forum rules strictly, still got banned. So.....!
If what you said is true, the admin of beermoneyforum is likely to be a wicked,inconsiderate and ruthless person. Why should he always ban accounts as he likes without substantial evidence and without letting the member involved realize his/her mistakes. Although he is the owner of the forum, it is not the right thing for him to do whatever he wants which is not accoding to the rules or policies of the forum.