Earn Money List those sites you are earning money with at the moment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We are here to make money online, and help each other with different opportunities to earn together. I believe that others are earning better with different opportunities that rewards them for their services they offer to the site they're rendering services to.

It will be worthwhile enough, if we can share other earning ways together and help each other increase online earnings overall to care for our challenging offline needs.

Here are the list of sites I earn from at the moment, you can still find passion in any of them to earn from.

* Freelancer.com; its a freelance marketplace where freelancers come together to offer their services to client and earn financial rewards. I've been with the site for over 8 months, and earned from it as well.

* I earn from paid to post sites like, Bizdustry, Trendri, Cashtimeforum, Socialseos and other contract forums I'm hired to do posting tasks.

*Picoworkers, I do it sometimes not all the time. You'll learn from it by completing offers for clients. Like, sign ups, downloads, upvoting posts, visiting websites etc.

What are the sites you're earning from at the moment?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The last time I commented on this thread. I was earning on three websites then which are paid to comment. The first is bizdustry which happens to be the first one I know, then trendri and cash time forum but today it has reduced to two because cash time forum has stopped paying.

Ummigal

Haven't really been into online money making for long but i guess for a beginner I have earned quite well. I have an account with bizdustry, trendri and other faucets like fire faucets and freebitcoin and they have been really rewarding. It takes time to earn from those faucets though. Not all faucets pay well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah , I didn't know much about the ad networks , I was just trying to post as many information and posts as possible in my free blog , I think I have used google bogspot. I will once again revisit to check the views and status of my blog and try to use ad networks to monetize my website. I think it's better to purchase a domain rather than relying on blogspot.
It's better to go on a self hosted website than free hosted website over blogspot. Simply buying domain and hosting plan will enable you be eligible for AdSense reward in the future when you reach it's minimum requirements to be counted eligible for earning. I am focused on learning more about web design to see how it will go for me in the future.

Phabbyfundz

Lately, I have only been really active on just one site. I have been introduced to other online earn forums or platform but time has always been an hindering factor when it comes to carry out daily tasks on these platforms. Sincerely, I would like earn more with my online and make the best out of it.

Putta Vince

It's better to go on a self hosted website than free hosted website over blogspot. Simply buying domain and hosting plan will enable you be eligible for AdSense reward in the future when you reach it's minimum requirements to be counted eligible for earning. I am focused on learning more about web design to see how it will go for me in the future.
Yeah , with web design we can design our own website using our skills instead of putting money to purchase a domain. And also there are companies where we can work for in the field of web designing. Are you aware of any free course online that offers you to study web designing or any other good skills required to make living from working online?

Jinar

We are here to make money online, and help each other with different opportunities to earn together. I believe that others are earning better with different opportunities that rewards them for their services they offer to the site they're rendering services to.

It will be worthwhile enough, if we can share other earning ways together and help each other increase online earnings overall to care for our challenging offline needs.

Here are the list of sites I earn from at the moment, you can still find passion in any of them to earn from.

* Freelancer.com; its a freelance marketplace where freelancers come together to offer their services to client and earn financial rewards. I've been with the site for over 8 months, and earned from it as well.

* I earn from paid to post sites like, Bizdustry, Trendri, Cashtimeforum, Socialseos and other contract forums I'm hired to do posting tasks.

*Picoworkers, I do it sometimes not all the time. You'll learn from it by completing offers for clients. Like, sign ups, downloads, upvoting posts, visiting websites etc.

What are the sites you're earning from at the moment?
Hi,

A quick question - Can you actually earn a living by posting on these sites?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though the site am earning from are not that much . I only earn from Trendri, cash time forum , pickoworker and Forum coin these are the site am earning from. Though am still looking from where I can be earning like all this site because I really need it at this moment.

anil02

Verified member
At present I am using many sites to earn. These are forum and survey sites. I am working at BMF, Trendri, My lot and FC, LIke these I am also working at some survey sites. These are valued opinion, opinion word, Toluna, Rakuten, YouGov , and I pose. All these sites are paying and legit sites

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Though the site am earning from are not that much . I only earn from Trendri, cash time forum , pickoworker and Forum coin these are the site am earning from. Though am still looking from where I can be earning like all this site because I really need it at this moment.
I've seen that you really need all this site at the moment dear. Your list of earning sites are the moment is very much gigantic. I forgot to include FC in my own list. What if you consider freelancing sites?
Since you can write something tangible you can apply on it and earn.

Finger Geek

Verified member
At present I am using many sites to earn. These are forum and survey sites. I am working at BMF, Trendri, My lot and FC, LIke these I am also working at some survey sites. These are valued opinion, opinion word, Toluna, Rakuten, YouGov , and I pose. All these sites are paying and legit sites
I also have worked with beermoneyforum before. But I do have problem with them. They do suspend my account. The last time I open new account there, I requested for payout but I didn't received it for more than 5 days so I decided to sell some bmf points in there market place but next thing that happen is I got banned.
Is beermoneyforum still paying you. And how many days does your money arrive to your account?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I earn money from both get paid to comment and affiliate. Amazon associate is the first website that I am most of the money as an affiliate. The next website is Bizdustry where I get paid to post comments. The last one is this forum which is also a get paid to post websites. I also have a block which I am building gradually along the way

PICKFORD

Verified member
I don't really have enough site i do earn money online,just few PTP site like trendri, bizdustry, cashtime forum and forum coin,these are my best site i do make money online,am also looking for another legitimate way i can make money online,i also make money online in this game app called crypto pop game,you earn ethereum by playing the game.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am currently making money with only two platforms even though there are others that I have an account on but I do not have enough time to venture into those platforms. Bizdustry and trendri are the two platforms that I have been working on and making some cool amount of money.

KeemoXD

Thank you so much for sharing, in a few days I'll also start sharing some methods I know with this community, I just need to see the sites better and analyze if it's worth it, and if I find any methods I can't do yet so I'm going to share because there will be someone who can

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Working online is going great for me since I am earning from what I love doing; writing. So I write in both paid to post sites and article writing sites. The paid to post sites that I do are Trendri, Forum coin, beer money forum and Bizdustry. I also write articles for forum coin and Opera News Hub.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Working online is going great for me since I am earning from what I love doing; writing. So I write in both paid to post sites and article writing sites. The paid to post sites that I do are Trendri, Forum coin, beer money forum and Bizdustry. I also write articles for forum coin and Opera News Hub.
You really got list of earning websites. The list you showed here are all legit, I'm into most of them apart from opera news hub site. I know opera mini rewards its writers that generates amazing articles or contents in their news section. How much have you earned so far from this opera news hub?

uforwealth

Verified member
Trendri is my number one earning forum. The reason is that the admin makes provisions for Nigerian in terms of payment. As a Nigerian, I was paid in Naira this morning within 24 hours of payment request . If I should recommend legit websites for making money to Nigerians,trendri will be No 1 on the list.