Litecoin is now valued $211.30 per token

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Who saw this one coming around Litecoin?
The price is going higher now, it was picked before at $159 per token last week. Now it is currently at $211.30 with a daily price increase of 12.58% and a seven (7) days price increase of 26.60%. The last seven days marketcap is picked at $13.48billion and a trading volume of $13.95billion. Litecoin is currently ranked 8th in the crypto chain market ranking. I think the price of Litecoin is on the bull rum in the last seven (7) days. Investors have been investing heavily around the coin that's why the price bumper so high in the last couple of days.

The next achievement for the coin will be reaching the $300 land mark. Do you think Litecoin can reach such highs before May 2021??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Generally all altcoins are performing excellently well in the cryptocurrencies market. This is to say they all break the record of 2020. A real investor by now should try and keep at least 3 out of the altcoins for future investment or for this year alone because it seems those coins are here to dominate and before other coins can take their place may take a very long time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Generally all altcoins are performing excellently well in the cryptocurrencies market. This is to say they all break the record of 2020. A real investor by now should try and keep at least 3 out of the altcoins for future investment or for this year alone because it seems those coins are here to dominate and before other coins can take their place may take a very long time.
All you should know is that, it will be long before another lesser coins take the place of the bigger rated coins. The bigger coins are still making waves, and moving higher cos investors are tracking them and investing on them. No one would like to invest in a non profit coins without good potential to rise.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
With it comes to crypto currency now the word now is possibility. Nothing is impossible not with the galloping and bullish run that all are experiencing. So litecoin reaching this all high isn't a surprise. It shows that it will continue to grow with the right support. Same with dogecoin too

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With it comes to crypto currency now the word now is possibility. Nothing is impossible not with the galloping and bullish run that all are experiencing. So litecoin reaching this all high isn't a surprise. It shows that it will continue to grow with the right support. Same with dogecoin too
Yeah, it will continue to grow with the right support. It is now on its all time high of $211, I'm not surprised seeing most of the altcoins go on improvement. As long as Bitcoin rises most of the altcoins follow suit to climb higher in price tag. The next set sight for Litecoin will be achieving the $300 land mark price in the near future.

Haypril

Yes, I so much believe in lite coin making more than it expected value. The world has really evolved and Crypto currencies are taking over. My only worry is the harm that Crypto currencies seems to possess. In a long run, I think more transactions will be hidden behind the so called Crypto, and we might at the end have caused to call it off.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, I so much believe in lite coin making more than it expected value. The world has really evolved and Crypto currencies are taking over. My only worry is the harm that Crypto currencies seems to possess. In a long run, I think more transactions will be hidden behind the so called Crypto, and we might at the end have caused to call it off.
Remember everything that has merits also possesses demerits also. So Cryptocurrency today might be the uptrend and satisfy us a lot no doubt. But the decentralization around it sometimes cause panic. Some people use that means to do money laundering, embezzling public funds and otherwise. If it gonna be track down then Cryptocurrency will be worthy enough to stay long on earth.

Haypril

Remember everything that has merits also possesses demerits also. So Cryptocurrency today might be the uptrend and satisfy us a lot no doubt. But the decentralization around it sometimes cause panic. Some people use that means to do money laundering, embezzling public funds and otherwise. If it gonna be track down then Cryptocurrency will be worthy enough to stay long on earth.
I see value to what you pointed out up there. But I think the rapid growth of this very digital currency is because the transactions are safe and untraceable. So if the government or any firm out there comes together to make it traceable, then the increase in the present growth will surely fall from 100% to 20% in a few days. Because the currency is populated by Criminal Minded people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I see value to what you pointed out up there. But I think the rapid growth of this very digital currency is because the transactions are safe and untraceable. So if the government or any firm out there comes together to make it traceable, then the increase in the present growth will surely fall from 100% to 20% in a few days. Because the currency is populated by Criminal Minded people.
Yes, the digital currency is populated a lot by criminal minded people on earth. That's why they transact around the Cryptocurrency than they use fiat currency. They believe with crypto their identity can be hidden when embezzling public funds. But in fiat currency their identity becomes public, and they have to face the scrutiny.

Ekuvero

Well cryptocurrency are in it's alt season so they are price are definitely skyrocketing from Bitcoin, ETH to Aave which it's 2* it's market value in the past couple of weeks and when people where expecting the price to crumble due to the Chinese new year but it proves it doubters wrong we are expecting an increase in the price of Stellar too alongside ada. Especially that of ada cause it would be use in smart contract and that would definitely affect the price positively. Though litecoin would still go higher than this in the coming years to come

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well cryptocurrency are in it's alt season so they are price are definitely skyrocketing from Bitcoin, ETH to Aave which it's 2* it's market value in the past couple of weeks and when people where expecting the price to crumble due to the Chinese new year but it proves it doubters wrong we are expecting an increase in the price of Stellar too alongside ada. Especially that of ada cause it would be use in smart contract and that would definitely affect the price positively. Though litecoin would still go higher than this in the coming years to come
Many of the coins are on the rise, from ADA, XLM, XRP, AAVE, DOT etc. This coins we shouldn't overlook them at all. The price of each of them improve on average of 10% every week since the last month. I've been studying them for sometime now over there in coinmarketcap. The seems to be the next go to coin investment for investors this days.

Olajidey

The way litecoin is going before this year runs out there will be a massive percentage increase in litecoin, if the capital is available it will be a good investment if someone can put money on this litecoin and leave it there for almost a year by the time you sell it off you will realize how much profit you made.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The way litecoin is going before this year runs out there will be a massive percentage increase in litecoin, if the capital is available it will be a good investment if someone can put money on this litecoin and leave it there for almost a year by the time you sell it off you will realize how much profit you made.
Yes, Litecoin is going strong in the last two weeks. But currently the price dropped a little down to $202 per token. Their is no problem, its still going higher, with time it will get to that land mark of $300 in the near future. When it comes to Cryptocurrency, their is always chances for it to drop and rise again.