Live longer with these top tips

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is certain that we will all die one day, but there is nothing wrong with living to your ripe old age. You need to know that your lifestyle could be a great boost to this. There are a lot of habits and lifestyle that would work against this, so you need to only uphold those that will help you prolong your life. You need to follow these tips

• Work on your mental health
  • Be mindful of your daily diet
  • Keep away stressful situations
  • Get enough rest and sleep daily
  • Dump the heavy drinking and smoking habit
  • Exercise your body daily
  • Don’t ignore your skin, take care of it
How else do you think one can live longer? Share your thoughts

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your tip is of immense quality, that's a nice suggestion dear. We need to take into precautions, do the needful to keep the body system healthy and sound. In order to do this, we need to follow the tips you set, eat what the body needs. Eat balanced diet, more of vegetables and seafoods for the adults. We don't have to spend hours at night before going to bed, or over drinking and smoking.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your tip is of immense quality, that's a nice suggestion dear. We need to take into precautions, do the needful to keep the body system healthy and sound. In order to do this, we need to follow the tips you set, eat what the body needs. Eat balanced diet, more of vegetables and seafoods for the adults. We don't have to spend hours at night before going to bed, or over drinking and smoking.
Yeah mate, well stated the body need to be taken care of to protect and set it up for healthy living. Though one can pass on from other ways bit mostly we suffer for a long time when our health is in jeopardy. So it is imperative to play our role first by taking care of our selves and believe every other thing will fall into place

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah mate, well stated the body need to be taken care of to protect and set it up for healthy living. Though one can pass on from other ways bit mostly we suffer for a long time when our health is in jeopardy. So it is imperative to play our role first by taking care of our selves and believe every other thing will fall into place
Yes, as the saying goes, good health is wealth. If one isn't healthy i wonder how he or she will crave money making opportunities online and offline to become rich. One needs to be very wise when it comes to health, if one isn't health wise their is nothing that will keep him healthy, such person will only need luck to live.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The extent to which we use our body on daily activities is not commensurate to what we give back to it, in terms of rest, recommended drugs, healthy care etc.
That been said, we should always have it at the back of our mind that when the body is down, sick , our daily activities will be affected. It is pertinent to know that we should always make healthy living a number in our endeavour

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What a written article. I do tell people to mind the lifestyle if they want to live long. There are some people that smoke and drink and they belive all these won't have effects on their body later. I wrote in one of my comments here that our bodies are just like trees. And the way we treat them, we are coming back to them when we are old. That's why we need to take body treatment with a lot of priority.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, as the saying goes, good health is wealth. If one isn't healthy i wonder how he or she will crave money making opportunities online and offline to become rich. One needs to be very wise when it comes to health, if one isn't health wise their is nothing that will keep him healthy, such person will only need luck to live.
Definitely, there is no way one can be up and doing the way he should when the cells of the body is really weak. One will be a walking corpse and getting the best out of life might just be a mirage. So the bottomline is help yourself live healthy and live long

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely, there is no way one can be up and doing the way he should when the cells of the body is really weak. One will be a walking corpse and getting the best out of life might just be a mirage. So the bottomline is help yourself live healthy and live long
You're right. Lack of adequate healthcare by some individuals have caused them being very unhealthy. That's why you'll see a young man or woman at the age of 50-60 is looking very weak and slow, cos of inadequate health care. Those kind of persons neglect good health for other demanding issues of life. In any thing we do, let's not forget that health comes first.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You're right. Lack of adequate healthcare by some individuals have caused them being very unhealthy. That's why you'll see a young man or woman at the age of 50-60 is looking very weak and slow, cos of inadequate health care. Those kind of persons neglect good health for other demanding issues of life. In any thing we do, let's not forget that health comes first.
You raise a vital point there, one good thing about taking care of self while young is the glow one still have at a latter age. This is why some people are almost 60 but looks 40. It was surely their lifestyle at their earlier stage. So whatever we feed our bodies today will either make or mar it tomorrow

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You raise a vital point there, one good thing about taking care of self while young is the glow one still have at a latter age. This is why some people are almost 60 but looks 40. It was surely their lifestyle at their earlier stage. So whatever we feed our bodies today will either make or mar it tomorrow
Sure, if we feed our body today it will make or mar it in the future. What ever we feed now or take in will bring out result in the later stages of our lives, either good or bad. If we take in food that the health doesn't accept or which doesn't bring the balanced diet it has future implications. That's why people's body fade out for them untimely when they never fed what is nutritious in the system. Nutritious foods nourishes the body to glow and look younger.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Aside from the nutrients that we get from the food and drinks that we ingest the next most important is enough rest and sleep. When we lose sleep at night you can recover by taking a short nap of 30 minutes maximum. If that is not enough then take another nap after 2 hours. A nap that is more than 2 hours can give you a headache and would ruin your night's sleep.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
You have mentioned very good points that can help one live a long healthy life. Healthy eating, taking care of mental healthy and avoiding unhealthy habits and foods/drinks are the main. Then you should engage more in things that make you happy. If you love writing or reading and it really enlightens you, then do more of that daily.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Seriously taking care of our health and observing the things that we eat into our body is one of the best way that will determine our our body will react to us either positively or negatively. Being careless about our diet can result in disease and other infection in the body which may be dangerous

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Seriously taking care of our health and observing the things that we eat into our body is one of the best way that will determine our our body will react to us either positively or negatively. Being careless about our diet can result in disease and other infection in the body which may be dangerous
I agree with you the body just like any other things we hold dear needs perfect maintenance or else we lose it. When once you leave your body to chances you are giving things you would have avoided the chance to deal with it as they like. So living long will be an intentional thing to keep the body going.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I agree with you the body just like any other things we hold dear needs perfect maintenance or else we lose it. When once you leave your body to chances you are giving things you would have avoided the chance to deal with it as they like. So living long will be an intentional thing to keep the body going.
That is just one of the reason I always try as much as possible to take a lot of fruit and vegetable because I know those are the things that the body will need and I also try as much as possible to avoid all the vegetable that is treated by pesticide or fertilizers because I understand those ones may not be hundred percent suitable for the body.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That is just one of the reason I always try as much as possible to take a lot of fruit and vegetable because I know those are the things that the body will need and I also try as much as possible to avoid all the vegetable that is treated by pesticide or fertilizers because I understand those ones may not be hundred percent suitable for the body.
You are doing yourself a world of good by adhering to all of these. The body needs good maintenance and repair whenever the need arises. Yeah fruits and vegetables helps the body to glow. You know we are what we eat and we look it too. So to continue to be healthy, healthy meals must be taken