Selling Logo Design!!

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.

Naz

Respected members!! If anyone wants professional logo for his/her business or project then I can make on order.

Price:

Price is According to the subject. But I also have cheap price logo starting with 1$...
I only accept legal business names.

Ready Time:

It can take 2-5 days to create a logo. So if you are in hurry ,just discuss with me through message. I will try to manage time.

Method of Payment:

Payment can be through trendri points. It will be easy for you to earn from trendri and to pay here by buying my service.

Requirements:

*Business , company or brand name is required.

* Tell me if you like soft or dark colors.

* Tell dimensions of your logo for a perfect design for your project.

Note:

I don't make customized logos. Only company or business name is needed and I will show you results after creating logo design and you can choose from ready design.

No time waster please. !!

Logo Resellers welcome. Resellers will get more discount.

You can leave comment or message me for details.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is one of the best selling skill these days. And with your marketing skill, I won't be surprised if you have massive patronage. But you should have included your details for people that want to reach out to you on phone. Can you teach us this skill maybe here or other mean.

Potter193

Respected members!! If anyone wants professional logo for his/her business or project then I can make on order.

Price:

Price is According to the subject. But I also have cheap price logo starting with 1$...
I only accept legal business names.

Ready Time:

It can take 2-5 days to create a logo. So if you are in hurry ,just discuss with me through message. I will try to manage time.

Method of Payment:

Payment can be through trendri points. It will be easy for you to earn from trendri and to pay here by buying my service.

Requirements:

*Business , company or brand name is required.

* Tell me if you like soft or dark colors.

* Tell dimensions of your logo for a perfect design for your project.

Note:

I don't make customized logos. Only company or business name is needed and I will show you results after creating logo design and you can choose from ready design.

No time waster please. !!

Logo Resellers welcome. Resellers will get more discount.

You can leave comment or message me for details.
I want a very good logo for my website