Main reasons why people lose interest to make money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people today believe that making money online is considered to be lucrative and profitable that making money offline yet majority of people who are looking for ways to make money online are slowly and gradually losing their interest this is probably caused as a result of some factors that can not be inevitable eradicated and must be faced by any individual who want to make money online but because they do not understand this they give up their dreams of making money online . They're encountering of scamming and fraudulent platforms in the internet is actually one making money online facts that is totally inevitable in the internet . Scammers and fraudsters in the internet cannot be totally eradicated that is why it is advised that instead of an individual focusing on how to eradicate scammers and fraudsters from the internet it is the best advice for him or her to focus on shielding and protecting him or herself from scammers and fraudsters in the internet while making money online .

Individuals are just so desperate to make money online and because of these their eyes get blinded from making a feasibility study and research about a particular website they intend to use to make money online and because of this they end up losing their money and also other valuable assets of theirs to scammers and fraudsters who create an own scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms in the internet and because of these they lose their interest to make money online because then feel devastated and disappointed .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
If everybody are losing interest to make money online , I will not lose interest to make money online in anyway because I am very sure that if I can be able to acquire a good digital skill that the possibility of making money will be quiet easier. What I have come to understand about online business is the fact that you can make a lot of money if you are able to acquired any profitable skill you have interest to do.

At the same time , we also have to understand that making money online without having anything tangible to offer will be so stressful . I believe the most simplest way you can make money online without any loss of interest is just for you to get the best training on any particular online skill of your choices. And at the same time you must also be very sure of who you are learning the skill From since everyone are not expert Even when they claim to.

HeavLeighGill

It takes a lot of time to weed through all the options and to figure out which ones are even worth your time. Not worth spending hours taking surveys to make a dollar, for example, even though you technically can make money doing those sorts of things. I think once a lot of people run into so many scams and feel that they've wasted time they just assume that it's all a scam unless you're working for an actual company. Not the case, but there are definitely more scams than lucrative options.

Wiserr

This is a very interesting topic, I have observe this too. Which is losing interest on making money online and it is as the result of different barriers. One of the problem I usually come across is been not payed by some platforms after making the necessary steps in other to acquire your money. I still wonder why some platforms engage in things like this, which breaks the heart of many people. That is one of the measure obstacles we as online business people like us do observe. But I believe even with that one can earn money online when he's devoted and reaches the specific platform goal.

Suba

Staff member
I think there are many reasons why people lose interest in making money online, firstly because the internet they use is often weak so it is difficult for them to surf, is often deceived online, takes a long time to reach the withdrawal limit, is new to the internet world or is still trying, and haven't been able to find the right way to make money online.

anil02

Verified member
For doing any work we must have some motivation and I think money is most motivation factor. If some one is earning handsome with internet, they never thing to quite it. But for any reason internet users are not earning then they may quite it. some skill and some guideance is must to earn from internet. IN these some forums sites are helpful is teaching how some one get earn online

tray59

Some internet users find that they cannot withdraw money from the website, and all the time spent trying to make money online is wasted
Before you join any website I think that the first thing which you need to do is for you to try and enquire from people if the website that you are working with is paying,You can also read reveiw about the website.

But for me what I know that makes people not interesting in making money online is lack of patience and time mostly for newbie

anil02

Verified member
If site is paying and legit than withdrwal is not a problem but it may happen with some. Before couple of years withdrawal for donkey main was much easy but now this site is not paying but used can promote their links at this site. But it is only site which have this system, I am using more than 10 sites all are paying to me some via bank and some vis e-vouchers and some via app.

anil02

Verified member
Yes we must be know about the way in which site will scam. I am giving example writing sites when sites have enough good quality of articles in their stock they stop paying to member, but their earning will continue with page views

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making money online can be a great way to earn some extra cash, but it can also be easy to lose interest. Here are 5 main reasons why people lose interest in making money online:

1. It can be hard to find reliable sources of income.

There are a lot of scams out there, and it can be hard to tell which opportunities are real and which ones are simply too good to be true. This can make it tough to stay motivated to make money online.

2. It can be tough to stay disciplined.

When you're working from home, it's easy to get distracted by things like TV, social media, and other household chores. It can be tough to stay focused on making money online if you're not used to working from home.

3. You might not see results immediately.

Making money online can take some time, and you might not see any results for awhile. This can be discouraging, and make it tough to stay motivated.

4. You might not have enough time.

If you're already working a full-time job, it can be tough to find the time to also make money online. This can make it difficult to stick with it and see results.

5. It can be difficult to stay motivated.

When you're not seeing results immediately, it can be easy to lose interest and give up on making money online. It's important to find other sources of motivation, such as setting goals and tracking your progress, to keep you going.

montaka999

Has anyone here made any decent money using youtube, or creating a youtube channel?
One of the tricks that I have heard that some youtube scammers you is to buy a bunch of subscribers so it looks like many people are subscribed. Then I,m not sure, but they may also get their channel monetized, so it seems like the more subscribers you have the more you get paid per month. In their comments sections now, some of the owners of a particular channel will respond to people's comments by instructing that person to dm them on WhatsApp.You can also tell that some of the comments are fake. I personally do believe that you can make decent money on youtube.

Skysaint

Verified member
The online space is actually a cool place to earn money and the good thing is that it provides you with a lot of opportunities you could earn from and also gives you the privilege to create your own earning methods that will be both beneficial to you and to others. Example of this, are the different freelancing platforms, their are neither the freelancers nor the customers but they have created something that will benefit both them and the parties involved.
But the truth is that it is not so easy to make money online and when those who actually thought the opposite of this comes to the online space, they will discover this fact and will take to their heels.
The main reason I have seen why most people lose interest in earning money online or using the online earning methods is because of the high competition in the market. It is very difficult if not impossible for you to go into a niche online and not see those who are there before you and have made name in the business. This would usually pose as a form of discouragement to many.
I have said and I will continue to say that, the online earning methods are only for those who are determined to make success.

niche

Verified member
Before you join any website I think that the first thing which you need to do is for you to try and enquire from people if the website that you are working with is paying,You can also read reveiw about the website.

But for me what I know that makes people not interesting in making money online is lack of patience and time mostly for newbie
The email reading website had plenty of payment proof posted, yet they did not allow me alone to withdraw money, wasting my time

Fartsdump

We need the motivation to do any work, and I believe money is the most motivating aspect. If someone is making a lot of money over the internet, they are unlikely to stop. However, if internet users are not earning, they may stop using it. To make money on the internet, you'll need some skill and guidance.

anil02

Verified member
To continue any work one thing is most important and it is earning. If some one is happy and satisfied with earning they will never stop doing online work. If money is coming people will spare time for work and if money is not coming and people have time they prefer to do any other work. It is not only with online work but also with off line job and work