Maintaining good hygiene habits

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A retired person should always be well-groomed and with good hygiene to project a good image to the public. I am a senior and I hate to see some old guys who wear tattered clothes and their smell, oh, very unpleasant. Think of the impression that the people get from him.

For me, a senior is one who smells of perfume and wearing nice clothes regardless if the clothes are old. I get tickled pink when some girls would say that I am nice to be with because I always smell good. For an old person hearing that kind of remark gives me confidence and sometimes it makes me feel younger. Investing in cologne or cheap lotion is not bad. The lotion can give me a fresh scent that I am not ashamed to be with people of any age.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is about personal hygiene and I don’t think its about the age of anyone. At whatever age one should be clean and try to keep self well-groomed. It will help to keep one alive, strong and feeling younger. There’s nothing wrong about an elderly person keeping fit. Its for your own good.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Keeping a good hygiene is a necessity if anyone wants to live longer especially an elderly people. A person needs to always be clean and not dirty in all manner of ways. Not being clean can bring all sort of diseases which sometimes can be very hard to cure.

You should always have your bath and put on clean and nice dress. And always try to smell nice by putting or wearing a nice perfume with good scent.