Surveys Make 10$ per day with surveys ! +payment Proof

KazokLife

Hey guys i discovered a good website where you can make 10$ per day with only surveys , very fast !
if you are interested go to this link superpayDOTme/?refid=1688910 . replace DOT with .
you can sign up and earn a free bonus of 0,20$ . you can do surveys and offers if you want using the website , it works on computer,phone and all others devices .
you can withdraw when you reach 1$ only which is very easy , you can do a survey for like 10 minutes and you will already have 1$ on your account .
it's not a lot but it's still free money , you can cashout with paypal,bitcoin and skrill . and the payment is fast maximum of 8 hours .
This is a legit website . you can contact me if you have any problem .
Here all the payment i've received with this website (in only 3 days) :

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Surveys are a waste of time no matter what country you are from. They pay at first, then they stop.
Waste, of, time.
Hmm, its good I'm hearing about this from someone residing in the top tier country. They are always saying that surveys works primarily for the top tier countries and not for the lower tier countries. Even some one said to me here on forums that those who live in the top countries earn roughly on average '$150 a month from surveys.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making $10 with survey sites on daily basis is very much or realistic especially in this part of the world. It is quite possible to make up to $10 per day in countries like United States of America and also some parts of European countries. I have tried some survey sites in the past and I can save everything that they are not profitable at all and a total waste of time.

Mellorando

Banned
Among the various good ways of making money online I don't think surveys is part of them I don't think there was any surveys that will pay you $10 or close to $10 for just pertaking on a particular surveys even though there is I doubt it is a legit one. Surveys are good but not the best way of making money online in 2021

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I was using this site before I thought maybe i could maneuver my way by using VPN but still yet I couldn't even earn anything from those surveys, I quit the site eventually. I think most people on the site are not earning through surveys, most people there earn through offer walls. I think there surveys there are not worth it.

ezcashbiz614

... I think most people on the site are not earning through surveys, most people there earn through offer walls. I think there surveys there are not worth it.

I have said it many times before, surveys are indeed a waste of time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Exactly my thoughts. I agree 1000 %
But you're from the top tier country?

You ought to be earning meaningfully around surveys. I see you coming from Columbus Ohio, USA. Which is a nice country in which surveys a lot. You should be earning something tangible from it. As for us, its never a good earning means at all, that's why I don't waste my time around it.

ezcashbiz614

But you're from the top tier country?

You ought to be earning meaningfully around surveys. I see you coming from Columbus Ohio, USA. Which is a nice country in which surveys a lot. You should be earning something tangible from it. As for us, its never a good earning means at all, that's why I don't waste my time around it.

Surveys are a waste of time no matter what country you are from. They pay at first, then they stop.
Waste, of, time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol, I know this survey site and you can't make up to $10 per day with such the site. Survey sites is not really the best way to make money online in the sense that there are many countries that are not supported in some survey sites. survey is a little bit profitable to people in America or Europe. People in Africa or other parts of the worldcannot make reasonable amount of money doing online surveys.
Not even up to $0.5 can be earned from surveys a day for those of us residing in the lower tier regions. Even those in the top tier countries complain at times for surveys not disbursing payment to them after partaking in their quiz. Not all the time they earn money with surveys, talk more of earning steady $5-$10 a day from surveys. For me, that's practically impossible pay rate for surveys to handle.

Moni

Hey guys i discovered a good website where you can make 10$ per day with only surveys , very fast !
if you are interested go to this link superpayDOTme/?refid=1688910 . replace DOT with .
you can sign up and earn a free bonus of 0,20$ . you can do surveys and offers if you want using the website , it works on computer,phone and all others devices .
you can withdraw when you reach 1$ only which is very easy , you can do a survey for like 10 minutes and you will already have 1$ on your account .
it's not a lot but it's still free money , you can cashout with paypal,bitcoin and skrill . and the payment is fast maximum of 8 hours .
Here all the payment i've received with this website (in only 3 days) :
Surveys are good way to make money online but it is only good for those in the top countries. A lot of people make money out of survey only if you country is supported but to us, there is no way you can make a reasonable money out of taking survey. So I will encourage those who can participate to do it because it really help.

Leon7997

I don’t understand something, but where is the link to the site itself, what you offer is transferred to your post)

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are a lot of problems you are going to face when you are trying to make money from survey websites. At first survey is not for you if you're not from advanced countries. Another thing is that you can easily get disqualified when you input a wrong data in the question you are being asked.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You are a lot of problems you are going to face when you are trying to make money from survey websites. At first survey is not for you if you're not from advanced countries. Another thing is that you can easily get disqualified when you input a wrong data in the question you are being asked.
Even people from advanced countries will not make this kind of money on daily basis from survey platforms. Taking online survey is not really a great way for you to make something tangible. I have participated in many of them but not be able to make something reasonable after so many months.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know people can actually make some small amount of money by taking survey but in as much as they are able to make money it is not something to be considered as a full-time because survey will not give you enough money to take care of your needs and there is little possibility of making up to that amount on daily basis.

C

Crystalworld02

Here all the payment i've received with this website (in only 3 days)
Platforms like this are good but you also need to consider the system of sustainability which is the determining factor for every profitable platforms so that the effort and time with not be a waste also consider if it not platform created just to generate traffic for the owner

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Lol, I know this survey site and you can't make up to $10 per day with such the site. Survey sites is not really the best way to make money online in the sense that there are many countries that are not supported in some survey sites. survey is a little bit profitable to people in America or Europe. People in Africa or other parts of the worldcannot make reasonable amount of money doing online surveys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I detest surveys a lot cos of their fraudulent ways. They can never pay you for your contributions if your from the lower tier countries. They are simply selective of countries, they prefer to offer the top countries lots of surveys than the way they offer the lower tier countries. In general I've never earned dime answering their questions and given my given views on a particular market research question.

ezcashbiz614

From the way you talk,I can see you are talking from experience.
But because one or two survey site stopped paying you doesn't mean all will do the same way.
Have seen a survey site that has been paying for up to 5yrs now and still functioning.
It all depends on the country you are sometimes.

They continue to "pay" in general, to new users, new blood,
but once you've earned a little, the surveys stop becoming
available or the ones that are aren't worth much.