Surveys Make 10$ per day with surveys ! +payment Proof

KazokLife

Hey guys i discovered a good website where you can make 10$ per day with only surveys , very fast !
if you are interested go to this link superpayDOTme/?refid=1688910 . replace DOT with .
you can sign up and earn a free bonus of 0,20$ . you can do surveys and offers if you want using the website , it works on computer,phone and all others devices .
you can withdraw when you reach 1$ only which is very easy , you can do a survey for like 10 minutes and you will already have 1$ on your account .
it's not a lot but it's still free money , you can cashout with paypal,bitcoin and skrill . and the payment is fast maximum of 8 hours .
This is a legit website . you can contact me if you have any problem .
Here all the payment i've received with this website (in only 3 days) :

Daykas

Hey guys i discovered a good website where you can make 10$ per day with only surveys , very fast !
if you are interested go to this link superpayDOTme/?refid=1688910 . replace DOT with .
you can sign up and earn a free bonus of 0,20$ . you can do surveys and offers if you want using the website , it works on computer,phone and all others devices .
you can withdraw when you reach 1$ only which is very easy , you can do a survey for like 10 minutes and you will already have 1$ on your account .
it's not a lot but it's still free money , you can cashout with paypal,bitcoin and skrill . and the payment is fast maximum of 8 hours .
This is a legit website . you can contact me if you have any problem .
Here all the payment i've received with this website (in only 3 days) :
About what? Survey sites WILL pay, at first. Then they stop.
Not worth the time and effort.
From the way you talk,I can see you are talking from experience.
But because one or two survey site stopped paying you doesn't mean all will do the same way.
Have seen a survey site that has been paying for up to 5yrs now and still functioning.
It all depends on the country you are sometimes.