hod

FIRST PROFIT AFTER 10 MINUTES!

Play Video Step-by-step guide

1.) To begin with of all you would like Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets. I always used blockchain wallet because you'll have both wallets within the same account, but you can use any of the wallets you like.

2.) You wish to have at slightest 0.001 BTC in your wallet.I would suggest to begin with 0.01 BTC or more, which would give more profits from the initial exchange.

3.) At that point you would like to trade 0.001 Bitcoin to Ethereum by using the exchanger > check the attached file
presently at the rate 0.001 BTC - 0.11 ETH How to trade here: Fill the form and tap "Exchange".

You will see the BTC address where you ought to send the desired sum of BTC. You will get Ethereum after the firs confirmation on BTC blockchain network. It takes about 10 minutes

4.) Now trade 0.11 Ethereum to Bitcoin by using the exchanger check the attached file

At the rate 0.11 ETH - 0.0061 BTC (Press "Exchange" button within the window on the most page of the exchanger to see trade directions)

5.) So you earned ~ 0.0051 BTC (approximately $235) profit per one cycle of trades

6.) Do this method 43 times and your profit will be close to $10000! And the finest thing is that you simply can repeat this method unlimitedly!

In case you begin with a bigger sum of BTC, profit will be higher in each cycle.

Please use my referrals link to encourage to give more secret on this method.

Exchanges rates can alter each day, so gain presently once you can.

check the attached file down

Attachments

• Arbitrage User guide.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 2