Make $5 easily by just downloading an app and using this code

JPDiasbr

Hey guys. How are you?

Just sharing a quick tip.
There is a new app that is a competitor of Tik Tok called Kwai.
They are giving away $5 dollars for new users in case they use a referral code.

In case you guys are interested, you can download the app in the following link, get 5 dollars and instantly withdraw it:

Referral: kwai.app/s/D1d6CfmS

My code: 409330764

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this. But what is the app used for. Let assume I have downloaded it and I am credited the money as you promised. What will I be using the app again for. I hope the poster will come here to answer the question and is it a one time payment

Juen15

Is this application legit or a scam? I have visited the site you shared but it appears like this :

Screenshot_20211019_160350.jpg

I think maybe this application only support for certain countries. I hope you add details of which countries can access and use this application.
So that they know that this is not available to them and does not make them curious.

JPDiasbr

Thanks for sharing this. But what is the app used for. Let assume I have downloaded it and I am credited the money as you promised. What will I be using the app again for. I hope the poster will come here to answer the question and is it a one time payment
Hey bro, the app is like a Tik Tok. Basically the same thing. You may use it to get money watching videos daily and claiming a daily reward

JPDiasbr

Is this application legit or a scam? I have visited the site you shared but it appears like this :

View attachment 47948

I think maybe this application only support for certain countries. I hope you add details of which countries can access and use this application.
So that they know that this is not available to them and does not make them curious.
It is not a scam bro. I think it is not available in your country

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This money making method is not viable at all. Come to think of it how many time do I need to download the app before making money. Instead of doing this, it will be very good for someone to engage in proven money making method online. You can start engaging in affiliate marketing. If you have a skills you can become a freelancer and you will earn consistent income.