Earn Money MAKE 5 USDOLLARS DAILY PASSIVE INCOME BY VIEWING AND SHARING ADS WITH THIS SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

daynaluxe

This is a site that allows you to make money online by viewing advertisements. A minimum of 2 to 5 minutes a day is required and it is completely free depending on your membership. It is a Paid To Click (PTC) site which means you get a certain amount of money for every advertisement you view. Sign up here. More info below.

The site is in English and every day the main page shows how many links there are for you to click. The site is very clear and simple, on the left, there is a menu with the various sections and in the center, there is the operating panel.

Make money daily by clicking ads. You can also earn more using HTML codes if you have a website. Get paid with bank transfer or paypal.
This site is providing an easy-to-use platform for people willing to make money online with little or no investment and from scratch, having a website is optional and no previous experience is needed.

There are three types of accounts: Silver (free), Gold, and Platinum. The silver membership is completely free and it gives $0.01 per advertisement viewed. The gold membership (this is the one I would advise you to get) also gives $0.01 per ad clicked but you get an increased number of ads available and you also have access to HTML codes which you can put on your blog or website so that you can also earn money when other people click on the ads. The platinum membership gives $0.02 per ad and has all the benefits of the gold membership. There is no payout limit in the Platinum membership. If you want to try it out, I would suggest you start with the Gold membership. The silver membership is fine too but you earn a lot more with the gold membership.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is possible to make that amount of money by viewing ads. If you want to make real money online then you should definitely be worth your time to learn a skill that will give you a lot of money in the long run. You can learn affiliate marketing which is one of the most sellable online businesses presently that can make you a lot of money.

Denilton

Não acho que seja possível ganhar tanto dinheiro vendo anúncios. Se você quer fazer dinheiro online de verdade, definitivamente vale a pena dedicar seu tempo para aprender uma habilidade que lhe dará muito dinheiro no longo prazo. Você pode aprender marketing afiliado, que é um dos negócios on-line mais vendáveis atualmente, que pode lhe render muito dinheiro.
Parece uma proposta muito interessante. Mas há alguém que tenha uma renda consistente com isso?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I know the website and I have also joined the website. But with what you said that we can earn money by showing html ads on our website. This is not possible for there is no option that has that on there page. The only way to earn high is to upgrade and there is not ads that worth $0.1.

Harivignesh

You have to at least gold are platinum member for this site. Initially you need to purchase $29.50 for gold & $49 for platinum every month. Also you should be skilled enough to create a blog on the HTML the provide you. If this all possible you need spend more time on this site Also the will ask lot of documents while you trying to withdraw a money it's bit annoying.

Mertayasa

Star-clicks is legit site and has very good rating in over all. If you said you can make $5 a day in free account is not possible. We need to upgrade our account to gold or platinum. I currently have gold account in this site and earn around $2 a day. Html code is the key here to earn money in start-clicks, but it's quite difficult to get traffic unless you have great website.​

Payus20

When most people begin any kind of business they seem to have a lot of expectations. They think the money will come rolling the moment they place their adds, get a webpage, or spend on advertising and a promotion campaign, etc. If you have a business you pretty much can tell that that is not necessarily the case. However, this particular article I am going to dedicate it to Internet business. I figure, you are online reading this article right now, maybe you may want to learn a little bit more about how to sell your products or services online.

First, I am going to address the importance of the word VALUE. When you have something to offer where there is an open market for it, and more than likely there is a demand for your product, your efforts revolve around advertising. If what you are advertising is being offered by other businesses, then you have what is called competition. That being the case, you have to be able to create an urgency for people to buy from you, otherwise you could loose your potential customers to your competition, not because their’s are necessarily better.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't believe in buying packages to earn bigger on any site.... Especially on Ptc sites. If you calculate what you bought, you would think you were going to make implicit profits but eventually you would see that there's not much gain in it.

It's better to earn freely with Ptc than buying there packages. Mop!

MNelly

This is a site that allows you to make money online by viewing advertisements. A minimum of 2 to 5 minutes a day is required and it is completely free depending on your membership. It is a Paid To Click (PTC) site which means you get a certain amount of money for every advertisement you view. Sign up.More info below.

The site is in English and every day the main page shows how many links there are for you to click. The site is very clear and simple, on the left, there is a menu with the various sections and in the center, there is the operating panel.

Make money daily by clicking ads. You can also earn more using HTML codes if you have a website. Get paid with bank transfer or paypal.
This site is providing an easy-to-use platform for people willing to make money online with little or no investment and from scratch, having a website is optional and no previous experience is needed.

There are three types of accounts: Silver (free), Gold, and Platinum. The silver membership is completely free and it gives $0.01 per advertisement viewed. The gold membership (this is the one I would advise you to get) also gives $0.01 per ad clicked but you get an increased number of ads available and you also have access to HTML codes which you can put on your blog or website so that you can also earn money when other people click on the ads. The platinum membership gives $0.02 per ad and has all the benefits of the gold membership. There is no payout limit in the Platinum membership. If you want to try it out, I would suggest you start with the Gold membership. The silver membership is fine too but you earn a lot more with the gold membership.
This is honestly a scum ..I just joined Using your link right now ... They signed me up, verified my account with my Email and then I did the 10 first ads for the silver account then it told me the next ads will be up in 24hrs..Okay that's cool..But the problem is when I signed out then I came to log in again they told me that I have multiple accounts. how is that? I don't understand because I have never registered this before ..and if I really had multiple accounts why did they sign me up in the first place yet I only have one email address..
This is so unfair to just use my energy and time to click the 10 ads then suspend my account for the reason that I don't understand..Such a scam

Setho

VIP Contributor
Paid to click sites I actually one of the most oldest ways that have been around to make money online. All you have to do is to be clicking or sharing the advertisements. The cons about this particular way is that there is normally not a particular amount of money that you can make everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.