Make a transition

Ibnabdulla

One good reason why a lot of people don't see opportunities is because they're pessimistic.

Everyone has a dream, but to get a system in place to make that dream come true is what's the most important. Take an opportunity when you see one. Visit review cable get registered and be a step closer to earning steady income.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
No one is born pessimistic, people become pessimistic by the experience they have encountered which is no different when it comes to earning online,, maybe they have been part of many schemes and sites that promised them heaven on earth and at the end of the day it all went to the bin, that's what gives birth to the skepticism that comes to making money online.

To win people over online today, you need to provide proofs that what you're advocating for is really paying or working et all, for people to even consider it in the first place, and if you pass the test of time, then people will come to you without much efforts.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the first commentator, people are scared because of the fear of unknown which may be as a result of past experiences or may be upbringing. No one wishes not to have money but people just don't trust online ways of making money because some are it as being stressful while some don't even believe it is possible to make money through it.

Kingstone

Being pessimistic is not people's fault. I do not blame people who failed to do what I introduced them to do. This is often due to their personal experience with paid sites or platforms and when the real one comes, it takes them a great deal of effort to actually register and participate. Although j do not fall into that category anymore cos every site is worth a try since I am not investing.