Make easy money through video show.

Ephy

Video show is a very cheap and easy business to start. You have to identify a good location and identify your customers then make sure that they are interested in the business you want to start.

Then after that you can start by renting a place where you'll open up the video show and just make locally made chair or benches just simple one for a start then make sure you have a good television for a start you can start with a 32 inches television. Then buy some CD's or use flash disk and make sure you've got a lot of movies that you'll use for people to watch. Then you'll charge anyone who'll come to watch the movies then advertise using boards and stickers also by word of mouth.

Sanmight

I like to get around people with good business ideas as the @Op. However, to prevent frustration or loss of investments, it is always advisable to seek proper knowledge and do some research before you set up the business in question.

What the biz idea here @Op has failed to put into consideration is the legal impact of this business. You can be sued for copyright infringement, piracy of work and lack of consultation by your country's censorship board, to mention a few. Only after giving thoughts to these hurdles can I give you a green light with the idea.

Ephy

ke to get around people with good business ideas as the @Op. However, to prevent frustration or loss of investments, it is always advisable to seek proper knowledge and do some research before you set up the business in question.

What the biz idea here @Op has failed to put into consideration is the legal impact of this business. You can be sued for copyright infringement, piracy of work and lack of consultation by your country's censorship board, to mention a few. Only after giving thoughts to these hurdles can I give you a green light with the idea.
Sure go ahead we're here to help each other and add ideas on our ideas or even make them more better so you are free to add some information so that the business can be more safe and secure to avoid collapsing or getting into any risks due to some small challenges which can be avoided. So kindly be free to hightail any ideas you have so that we can better my idea. Maybe it can help me and even other people who are using the site and might like the idea. So feel free please.