Make extra money before Christmas by selling used electronics

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Christmas is so near and I am sure you are looking forward to it.
Well, do you need any extra money before Christmas? The answer is 'yes', I guess. :)
Who doesn't need any extra money to buy gifts for his/her beloved ones!
What about selling used electronics to earn some extra cash then?

Do you have old electronics like phones, tablets, laptops, cameras and game consoles at home you no longer use?
Are they still in working condition? If they are in working condition you could sell them and make some money before Christmas.

Now, some questions may arise like: 'Where can I sell them?' or 'Who would like to buy second-hand electronics today?'
The answer to the first question is that you can sell your used electronics locally, but it is much better to sell them online.
And the answer to the second question is that there are always people that are interested in purchasing used items because
they may not have much money to spend provided that these items are in good condition.

Hope that you find this money-making idea good and working one for you. Enjoy this festive season everyone!!!

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well it is cool though and if I was being asked i think there will be couple of things I could think of right now, because I have never been in support of one selling his or her properties regardless of the condition of the person or even the property this is aimed to be sold, I see it like something that brings ill luck to a man, and once you start practicing such thing seeing it as a way out to every problem that involves finance, it will eventually lead you to having nothing which will be one of the worst thing that could happen to anyone

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Well it is cool though and if I was being asked i think there will be couple of things I could think of right now, because I have never been in support of one selling his or her properties regardless of the condition of the person or even the property this is aimed to be sold, I see it like something that brings ill luck to a man, and once you start practicing such thing seeing it as a way out to every problem that involves finance, it will eventually lead you to having nothing which will be one of the worst thing that could happen to anyone
Hi Jamoflondon. Thank you for your interesting post and for taking the time to share with us your opinion about selling used electronics as a way to make extra money before Christmas.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Christmas is so near and I am sure you are looking forward to it.
Well, do you need any extra money before Christmas? The answer is 'yes', I guess. :)
Who doesn't need any extra money to buy gifts for his/her beloved ones!
What about selling used electronics to earn some extra cash then?

Do you have old electronics like phones, tablets, laptops, cameras and game consoles at home you no longer use?
Are they still in working condition? If they are in working condition you could sell them and make some money before Christmas.

Now, some questions may arise like: 'Where can I sell them?' or 'Who would like to buy second-hand electronics today?'
The answer to the first question is that you can sell your used electronics locally, but it is much better to sell them online.
And the answer to the second question is that there are always people that are interested in purchasing used items because
they may not have much money to spend provided that these items are in good condition.

Hope that you find this money-making idea good and working one for you. Enjoy this festive season everyone!!!
A lot of people are purchasing used products here and also I might also be interested to buy depending on the type of products you are selling, but I will mostly concentrate to buy phones and laptop because that is my main area as it will be easier for me to sell this faster than any other electronic, it is a lucrative business over here because a lot of people engage in mini importation of used product from the UK, but most times for you to start up this business will require a lot of money... So if any one has electronic like laptops and phone that is still working I might be interested to buy.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
A lot of people are purchasing used products here and also I might also be interested to buy depending on the type of products you are selling, but I will mostly concentrate to buy phones and laptop because that is my main area as it will be easier for me to sell this faster than any other electronic, it is a lucrative business over here because a lot of people engage in mini importation of used product from the UK, but most times for you to start up this business will require a lot of money... So if any one has electronic like laptops and phone that is still working I might be interested to buy.
Hi Sotherefore. Thank you very much for your nice post. Great to hear that you find this idea interesting. It is true that a lot of people are interested in selling used electronics and making some money from them. They sell them either online or offline. I am sure that anyone here who has electronics like laptops and phones in working condition and wants to sell them, he/she will contact you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hi Sotherefore. Thank you very much for your nice post. Great to hear that you find this idea interesting. It is true that a lot of people are interested in selling used electronics and making some money from them. They sell them either online or offline. I am sure that anyone here who has electronics like laptops and phones in working condition and wants to sell them, he/she will contact you.
Yes we have people around that deal with selling and buying of used products and I even have people that are buying all this product from the UK and ship it over here to sell it for profit, it is a nice business but the most important thing is that the products we are interested to buy must always be In good condition, there's some people that it can even buy faulty product but not so much, and when do you are doing transaction together you have to said specifically what is wrong with the electronic device you are selling as this will help In promoting easier and trusted deal between the buyer and the seller.