Make money as a student!

PICKFORD

Verified member
Of course as a student you can make money.if you are a student looking for ways to make money well you have the internet to help you achieve that.
Presently in Nigeria the poverty rate is very high and a lot of people lives in poverty that is why people are striving hard to work just to earn a living including students. people say that it is impossible to earn money as a student since you won't be at home or you are not able to have a workplace because you will be going to school but we are not talking about physical work here, we are talking about online and internet work below I have compiled and explained some work students can indulge themselves in wether you are a University student or a secondary school student and have a smartphone and a good internet connection then you are good to go.

1. Make money as an affiliate marketer:affiliate marketing is one of the popular and most easiest way to make money online all you have to do is to find the right website one of the best website to learn affiliate marketing is clickbank.com affiliate marketing is so easy in this website because it pays it workers nicely through any medium medium example PayPal, direct bank deposit, Bitcoin, litecoin, even money cards etc.

2. Writing freelancing: you can make money as a writer by writing various documents for people you can also write article and sell them online a good place to sell your articles is on a ibotta.com this website handles a lot of things mostly freelancing writing.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are two of the best ways that a student can use to earn money online. They requires basic skills that a student can easily learn online. The good thing is that you do it online and so you won't need a physical office and you can balance it with your studies.

Of course as a student you can make money.if you are a student looking for ways to make money well you have the internet to help you achieve that.
Presently in Nigeria the poverty rate is very high and a lot of people lives in poverty that is why people are striving hard to work just to earn a living including students. people say that it is impossible to earn money as a student since you won't be at home or you are not able to have a workplace because you will be going to school but we are not talking about physical work here, we are talking about online and internet work below I have compiled and explained some work students can indulge themselves in wether you are a University student or a secondary school student and have a smartphone and a good internet connection then you are good to go.

1. Make money as an affiliate marketer:affiliate marketing is one of the popular and most easiest way to make money online all you have to do is to find the right website one of the best website to learn affiliate marketing is clickbank.com affiliate marketing is so easy in this website because it pays it workers nicely through any medium medium example PayPal, direct bank deposit, Bitcoin, litecoin, even money cards etc.

2. Writing freelancing: you can make money as a writer by writing various documents for people you can also write article and sell them online a good place to sell your articles is on a ibotta.com this website handles a lot of things mostly freelancing writing.
Quality information. It's good to know people still have these

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your informative post about how to make money as a student. I am sure that students will find your post very helpful. The two earning ways you mention are really very good. As far as affiliate marketing is concerned, it is becoming more and more popular nowadays because it is very profitable. Also freelancing is said to be a great earning way. So if you combine both ways, you can a make good income. It would be ideal!

Emma20152992

Yes you can make money as a student when you understand the way things works out online like starting with affiliate marketing in which when you start and learn how it's work you will start making massive income from it daily

E

eldavis

I was telling some students some days back, it should be maybe last week or so. They are quit lucky right now to have access to so many opportunities, back then in school though I had access to the internet but I never knew I could make money online with the use of the internet. But right now there are so many ways one can make money online, the problem is just to find the right one that best suits you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that the students of this generation is very lucky including myself. in the olden days I heard stories of how people would always go out to do many jobs in order to raise money for their school activities especially those who do not have people to support them in school.
It is now very much easy for people to use their smartphones and computer has to have access to different courses on the internet and from there they can start monetizing it on the long run. the most interesting thing is that most of these courses can be accessed for free or even with little amount of money you can learn in holler of them ranging from cryptocurrency trading to affiliate marketing and so many of them.
affiliate marketing is one of the courses in which anyone can learn on different platforms starting from YouTube to so many blogs and forums. it is quite very important to know that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme but if you can be consistent enough you can make money in the long run. cryptocurrency trading and investment is also another good option for students to make money from provided I have the knowledge of how it works.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
These are nice ways for students to be making money online but Affiliate marketing is not really easy to be making money from these days, if you don't know some basic things. There a lots of things that needs to be learnt before venturing into Affiliate marketing, if not, it might appear as a waste of time. Firstly, we need to have an active followers or traffic, this will enable us make pretty good leads and eventually make massive sales.

D

Deleted member 13140

Nigeria isn't in high poverty just in case, we're trying... but yes students have to find a way to make money. Apart from ones given to them by their parents or guidance, and for me I would support freelancing, it's easier. Well in terms of time, but if it's in terms of earning or getting your first clients it's hard very hard.. I've tried, I even went ahead to buy a freelancing course last week i think, but it's all good, if you keep at it, maybe have a social platform where you can give out tips for free and have a link back to your gig you could secure a client, or even more as your followers grow.

Stena

Thanks for sharing this useful information. These days, students do not have to struggle to have at least some pocket money.
Students can even acquire skills in graphic design, coding, affiliate marketing, writing, etc to enable them earn money online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Writing is one of the best way for students to make money on the internet , with writing you may have an opportunity to make money on a freelancing platform if you would have the ability to withstand the competition , but as long as you are capable of writing good quality content there is still a good chance of you making it in Fiverr and Upwork.. but being a student does not automatically makes you a writer , you still need to learn and understand every tips and strategy about writing of high-quality content and content that attracts people if you are to write about a particular product or service..

I could also said that trading of cryptocurrency or forex is another way a student can be able to make money since you can be able to do this on spare time but I believe it may not really be suitable for students because the emotional stress of trading the volatile market is very much and may not be suitable for students because of the fact that they have to reads.. a person that is trading cryptocurrency will not always have Time to reads because they will be busy predicting the movement of a particular coin or crypto-currency as a whole.

allison001

Verified member
As a student, there are so many ways or method you can make money online. Some students don't disturb their parents for money because they have online work doing that will fetch them little money daily.Depending on each student wisdom and capability he or she can choose the one that will favor him or her at the same time giving him or her time to read.

Any students can make money online through the following means;

Any student can make money online in a PTP site, I know most students don't really have time because they all focus on their studies, but scheduling your time very well you can make money online as a student in a PTP site like beer money forum and trendri.

I am a friend of mine that do make $2 daily in this forum, he's a student,he schedule his time very well to meet his daily target.He wakes up by 4:30am to work in this forum before 7 in the morning he'll close then complete his posting later in the day.
So it all depends on the kind of mindset you have,if you determine to do this you'll surely do it,if you're a hardworking person

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways for students to make money on the internet. these are some of the ways which are not included in your post

Get paid to post
get paid to post is one of the easiest ways for students to make money. It does not require any special skill to make money with get paid to post forums.

You only need to write correct English sentences to make a comment. It comes with much flexibility as you can do it at any time. you are going to make good income as a student if you are consistent with get paid to post forums

Virtual assistant
Virtual assistant is another way to make money online without any skills. you only need to know how to operate computer system and use Microsoft office programs. Then you are good to go. Virtual assistant give you opportunity to work at the time you like.

You only need a good computer system with stable internet connection to become a virtual assistant. You can go over to a website like onlinejobs.ph and sign up as a virtual assistant.

Domain name business
This involves buying domain name at cheaper price and sell it higher. I have some students who are doing this type of business around me and they are making good income.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
As a student, you can surely make money online. More students find it difficult to make money online because most of them are lazy, they claim that studies doesn't give them time to earn online which they know is not true.
Some students also have a passion of making money online but the problem is that they don't believe in online making, they all think that anything concerning online money making is a scam.

As a student, the best start of making money online is in a paid to post site.You can choose any paid to post site of your choice such as trendri which i really know it's legit and payable.
Even if you are student, you can be making not less than $1 everyday in this forum. Devoting your time and giving all your best in this site can reward you $2 daily.
You can be making his amount everyday by posting 10 quality threads well punctuated, correctly spelled and a good paragraphs,not just mixing the whole thing up.
You can also earn by posting to other people's thread, using 200 words each threads and post to threads will be rewarding you more.

Are you still a student? Why not use this chance wisely.