Make money becoming a writer

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Become a writer With the rise of content marketing, more and more businesses are looking for writers who can produce high-quality content for their websites. Focusing on a specific market is the key to writing success.A lot of writers try to be generalists and write for food, technology, and many other categories. However, as a writer, focusing on a specific area differentiates you and makes it simpler to attract customers from your target audience.

A unique point of view can be added to a piece of content when you have experience in the field. This indicates that you are not simply repeating what every other online writer says. Furthermore, that is the thing brands truly need to pay for — your contemplations, encounters, and insider point of view on a specialty.
When applying for writing positions, be sure to provide the recruiter with relevant samples.Send a sample of your marketing writing to anyone who asks for one. Try not to send a money article.Or on the other hand a wellness one.If a hiring manager doesn't see a relevant sample, they can't tell how well you know the niche's industry. Find online writing jobs by applying to opportunities that match your skills and experience. The following websites can help you find online writing jobs: Problogger, Craigslist, Pro Freelance Writing Media, Bistro Flex, and Jobs.

Personally , if I am interested to make money as a content writer I will want to make that money as a website owner because I believe it will be much more easier to me that way than to make it in any other ways such as freelancing because of the fact that writing is among one of the most competitive niche on a freelance platform which will definitely present a load of difficulties for me in the cost of trying to make money with this skill.

And even if I have a good writing skill , I may not really have interest to make money on Amazon Kindles by writing of content because I don't need anything that is likely to give me stress . If I am interested to make money in any way it must be straight forward and not something that would put a lot of stress on me.

There are a lot of platforms that offer good payment for writers, however, the main problem is acceptance. They don't accept novices or writers from non-English countries. Instead of submitting for publications and getting rejected always, try publishing on article publishing sites. These sites will help you in two ways, one, you will earn some money, and two, they will help you build a portfolio. You can also start your own blog, when you blog, you get two benefits, one, you establish your authority and build your writing portfolio, and two, you make money. You can also publish ebooks and paper backs through free book publishing platforms like KDP. There are also two benefits of publishing paperbacks and ebook, one, you make money from your books, and two you built your authority. Another way to earn money as a writer is by freelancing. You can join freelancing sites and start offering your writing services