Make Money Being an Affiliate on the Internet..2

gutz

Why do companies give affiliate programs?

Many companies want to sell and obtain income, thus avoiding bankruptcy, that is why making themselves known is the main thing, so much so that they pay thousands of dollars for advertising, and marketing strategies, and one of their methods to grow sales is the program of affiliates, because they will only pay you if you get new clients, and in fact this system is one of the most beneficial for such companies, because they do not spend much and only spend for a sale or confirmed user, compared to views, clicks, minutes, that only a small percentage turn into sales. How does the Affiliate system work?

The affiliate system works in a simple way, usually it is with a link, although it can also be with a code, etc. The link is unique, there will be an identifier of you as an affiliate located, and this when a user enters a cookie will be saved, and that if the user buys or performs the action that he asks you to generate income, the sale or the action will be will end with the cookie and thus adding the percentage of the commission or reward to your account, if it is with a code, this could be both for an app or an online store, and that can be applied to your users either in the registry or in the purchase as a discount code, etc.

Simplifying, you invite, the user buys, you earn money, end. How do I invite more users to my affiliate link or with my code?

For that you have quite useful and totally free tools, SOCIAL NETWORKS, in them the large number of people are pending, and showing them something is not difficult at all, you can do it both for free and paying for advertising, but that if you make publications or your advertising striking, so with curiosity, and bright colors, it plays a lot in attracting attention, and so surely you can have more profits Something you can do is like on Facebook join groups that talk about the subject, for example: you joined an affiliate program of an online gaming company, you will have to join online gaming groups, and not dating groups, Although who knows it can also work, but surely they would block you from the group, for spamming (in this case for talking about things that have nothing to do with it).

You can also use Instagram, this serves more to sell products, eg: if you joined amazon, create an account on instagram and publish images of products in this case "laptops", ready to publish several images where there are different laptops, the best etc. and in those images I invite you to if you want to buy them visit my link of the biography, in such a link I would put a site where all the links of all the laptops are, or the laptop that most makes me earn income. Or if you want to create your own community either create a blog, or a YouTube channel, there publish content and that simple make yourself known and share either the link or the code, or also share those publications or videos in facebook groups and likewise grow your community even more.
Simplificando, tu invitas, el usuario compra, tu ganas dinero, fin.