Earn Money Make Money By Chatting With People

AmaliaTG

If you can type upto 6 words per minute and you are good in Gramma and spelling then this is for you.

1. Sidestaff.com- This is a site that pays you to chat with people . You earn $10 per hour just by chatting with strangers. And the cool part is that you will be doing it as a side hustle if you have a fixed time.

2. Weebly.com- This is a website where you can't about e-commerce stores. Weebly.com wants a self motivated person with strong communication skills to help chat and provide customer service for their company

3. Apple At Home Advisor- If you are an apple fun, the becoming and apple advisor is going to be good for you. If you know alot about apple then this is a good side hustle to be a person support with apple issue products. You will be paid from $ 10 per hour. All is required from you is to know English and have a better understanding of Apple products.

Moni

If you can type upto 6 words per minute and you are good in Gramma and spelling then this is for you.

1. Sidestaff.com- This is a site that pays you to chat with people . You earn $10 per hour just by chatting with strangers. And the cool part is that you will be doing it as a side hustle if you have a fixed time.

2. Weebly.com- This is a website where you can't about e-commerce stores. Weebly.com wants a self motivated person with strong communication skills to help chat and provide customer service for their company

3. Apple At Home Advisor- If you are an apple fun, the becoming and apple advisor is going to be good for you. If you know alot about apple then this is a good side hustle to be a person support with apple issue products. You will be paid from $ 10 per hour. All is required from you is to know English and have a better understanding of Apple products.
Which of them are you making money from by chatting? I know Weebly but it does not support or work in my country but for the rest I don't know. So if I may ask can you give a testimony about the one you are practicing now? Because $10 per hour is pretty good.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I recently enrolled for a course in LinkedIn. It is a course about how to better your skills at being a customer service representative. I have observed that it is a particular industry in which there is always look out for customer service assistant and this particular post have also proven that. When I am done taking the course I will definitely check this site out.

AmaliaTG

I recently enrolled for a course in LinkedIn. It is a course about how to better your skills at being a customer service representative. I have observed that it is a particular industry in which there is always look out for customer service assistant and this particular post have also proven that. When I am done taking the course I will definitely check this site out.
Yes you should as it wil help you get money especially if you will acquire those skills it will be an added advantage. At least you can be earning big money per day and if you continue with that job you may end up getting a full time job there just being online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The first site sounds very interesting to work with but my problem is on the kind of chat it will be all about. This one that it is paying up to $10 per hour I hope it wouldn't be about sexually. I have encountered task of chatting online and it is always on mundane thingsthat wouldn't be educative thing at all

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It'll be very good if you can show us the proof of the amount you are End from this website before I personally could believe you.

It is very common for people to just come and drop link on this forum in order to gain more referral so that they are going to earn some income which is not good in my own perspective.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
some of these platforms don't really accept everybody and it is almost favorable to women especially if it is something that has to do with sexual. I have come across a website that pays women to chat with strangers and you must be verified before you can partake in the platform. Has anyone here tried any of these platforms?.

AmaliaTG

The first site sounds very interesting to work with but my problem is on the kind of chat it will be all about. This one that it is paying up to $10 per hour I hope it wouldn't be about sexually. I have encountered task of chatting online and it is always on mundane thingsthat wouldn't be educative thing at all
Then the site you worked on, you choose the wrong site. The sites I have listed about are very educative and your work there is to be the personal support and help those in need of something or any personal assistant. Plus at the same time you can do the rest of the sites I have listed like the apple one and do more research to get your own clarity.

AmaliaTG

some of these platforms don't really accept everybody and it is almost favorable to women especially if it is something that has to do with sexual. I have come across a website that pays women to chat with strangers and you must be verified before you can partake in the platform. Has anyone here tried any of these platforms?.
I have never experienced such kind of platforms before and I don't think I can ever sign up to platforms that are like that. That is dirty work and it's very very uncouth. However the site I have listed above are purely for being customer service or personal assistant. You can also do some research to see or go read about them on their website.

Good luck

Verified member
It is a good idea if you can be doing little task and earn up to 10dollars. I think I will check some of the side to see if I will be accepted to just be Chattanooga also earn some stipend apart from my fixed work and I hope it is not a scam when they will also try to get or swindle you of the little that you have.

AmaliaTG

It'll be very good if you can show us the proof of the amount you are End from this website before I personally could believe you.

It is very common for people to just come and drop link on this forum in order to gain more referral so that they are going to earn some income which is not good in my own perspective.
Have you seen a link anywhere?? Have I dropped any link anywhere?? Were you even concentrating when you were reading the thread?? Please read and read again. And further more it's not a must you believe me. You can do your research and make your own decisions. Next time please read the article with full concentration because clearly you don't know what you are talking about.