Surveys make money by taking survey

TOFAYEL123

Hey guys,
If you want to make money by taking survey then inbox me.I will send you the link of great survey sites where you can earn $20-30 dollars per day.So guys,what are you waiting for?Just send me text to get the link of the amazing survey sites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is too good to be true. The amount listed to be gotten is somehow ridiculous to be gotten through survey website. Though there are some survey webistre that pay very well. But it will be difficult if not impossible to see survey website that will pay the amount that you listed above.

TOFAYEL123

This is too good to be true. The amount listed to be gotten is somehow ridiculous to be gotten through survey website. Though there are some survey webistre that pay very well. But it will be difficult if not impossible to see survey website that will pay the amount that you listed above.some sites really pay well.Do you want to try?I have one website where you can get paid just for surfing the adds for only 5 second.Would you like to try?

This is too good to be true. The amount listed to be gotten is somehow ridiculous to be gotten through survey website. Though there are some survey webistre that pay very well. But it will be difficult if not impossible to see survey website that will pay the amount that you listed above.
some sites really pay well.If you want I can share link.I have one website where you can get paid just for surfing adds only for 5 second.Would you like to try this site?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
some sites really pay well.If you want I can share link.I have one website where you can get paid just for surfing adds only for 5 second.Would you like to try this site?
I will be glad to try it. But the only problem I do have with survey websites is that they only carry out some African countries along. They always tell me there is no survey that matches my country. I hope this one is not like that and if it is, is there something I can do for me to be getting more survey.?

TOFAYEL123

I will be glad to try it. But the only problem I do have with survey websites is that they only carry out some African countries along. They always tell me there is no survey that matches my country. I hope this one is not like that and if it is, is there something I can do for me to be getting more survey.?
where do you live?Tell me....

IamDozzy

You are very much correct, it's too good to be true and I have noticed that most survey sites doesn't usually favour people in developing countries as they usually target developed countries such as UK, USA, France etc. Most people who succeed in surveys in developing countries usually tweak their VPNs but often get caught and their payments forfeited.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Hey guys,
If you want to make money by taking survey then inbox me.I will send you the link of great survey sites where you can earn $20-30 dollars per day.So guys,what are you waiting for?Just send me text to get the link of the amazing survey sites.
Making money by taking survey is very good but,some of this survey used to be very hard and many of it is that after you might have started the survey they will latter tell you that no more survey for you.it use to be annoying.