Earn Money Make money creating your own online store

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you ever wondered how to start your own online business by owning an online store where you will be able to sell products that you don't own or products that are not coming directly from you. How you can sell products to your customers from China without living your home.

You can start an online store in the comfort of your home by selling goods from China using an e-commerce platform called OT Commerce which will help you to start selling Chinese products.

OT Box is a ready to use online store with products from 1688 and making updates oof the products automatically. The products and price are updated by the system. You don't have to do any work to updates the products.

What you will get with OT Box:
  • search on 1688
  • ordering system and customer personal account.
  • free connection of payment system.
  • option for language change to your desired language.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who are selling online are the ones who should be driven to own an online store. But you know building a store requires some money when you're building from the scratch and hosting it. But using Shopify store and creating a mini portfolio store will enable you spend less creating it, cos its you have an option of self hosting or free hosting. With free hosting you don't need extra coding skill to execute it, with experience of building a free hosting store can make it possible.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think this is a very good business idea and people who are mainly into marketing stuffs can really make a lot of money from this kind of online store. it may definitely require some money for you to set up this kind of online store and also buy goods and services from China and sell online. I think I may make more research about this kind of business because I am interested in it.