Status
Not open for further replies.

daynaluxe

You can earn money daily just by clicking on ads. You can earn 5 dollars to 10 dollars daily depending on your membership. There is a free membership where you earn for free without any costs but if you want to get more ads so you can earn so much more, you can upgrade to Gold or Platinum membership. I strongly suggest the Gold membership for beginners because you will also have access to HTML codes meaning that you can put ads on your website or blog and earn anytime someone visits your blog and clicks on the ads. It is a very easy way to have some extra income. Top members earn about 200 to 500 dollars weekly. This site has 24/7 customer care service if you have any questions or complaints.

If you are interested in trying it out, reply to this thread and I'll send you the information to sign up for free. I absolutely recommend it, I use it every day to make money in US dollars.

Mellorando

Banned
Ojooo is one of the best recommended website in watching ads and getting paid for completing task and doing surveys you can be able to make 0.25 cent for each ads you watch 0.59 cent for each surveys completed minimum withdrawal in just $1 and maximum is $4 which is the best feature of this website

hardo21

You can earn money daily just by clicking on ads. You can earn 5 dollars to 10 dollars daily depending on your membership. There is a free membership where you earn for free without any costs but if you want to get more ads so you can earn so much more, you can upgrade to Gold or Platinum membership. I strongly suggest the Gold membership for beginners because you will also have access to HTML codes meaning that you can put ads on your website or blog and earn anytime someone visits your blog and clicks on the ads. It is a very easy way to have some extra income. Top members earn about 200 to 500 dollars weekly. This site has 24/7 customer care service if you have any questions or complaints.

If you are interested in trying it out, reply to this thread and I'll send you the information to sign up for free. I absolutely recommend it, I use it every day to make money in US dollars.
Hello, I read your post on " Make money daily by clicking on ads" I will like to register so send me more infor. Thanks.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have tried some websites out that pay for clicking advertisement. To be candid, I left because I couldn't accumulate much points to be converted to money then. These websites are great in giving passive income but they pay in peanut and it takes someone with a lot of patient to truly make something out of these websites. I know if I waited, I would have made money from them.

PICKFORD

Verified member
A lot of people don't really like this method of making money online,why? because most of the PTC site are not legit, sometimes you waste your time and data at the end of the day you don't get your credit for the task you did, that's thy i really like working on posting forum,and trendri is my best.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have tried some paid to click platforms but I was not able to make anything tangible. There is this paid to click platform I went travelling to last year called star-clicks, after making some research, I found out that you can't make anything reasonable. It is better you learn a profitable skill instead of doing PTC.

nickcrypto

Ojooo is one of the best recommended website in watching ads and getting paid for completing task and doing surveys you can be able to make 0.25 cent for each ads you watch 0.59 cent for each surveys completed minimum withdrawal in just $1 and maximum is $4 which is the best feature of this website
Sorry may be I don't understand anything but I don't see the website name in the first post, what website is it, where do you see the name of this website?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This kind of content is not supported in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.