Make money forums like trendri

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Actually this post is a polite question and am just looking for persons that can recommend sites that pay for posting like this site.
I have heard of so many sites like beer money, insured forum, dime forum etc but I want people who have worked there or are still working there to just help me recommend the best sites for a Nigerian because I have seen other sites that say they do not accept Nigerians or even if they do, they don't pay them for posting and I wonder why though. May be the country Nigeria has lost its value on a world wide scale
I just want you to like tell me your experiences with the site you will recommend or sites you will recommend and how working with them is and do you think there is any site that is above trendri when the quality of Payment, and the temperament of the various admins is taken into consideration
More so you can feel free to caution about sites that have much problems and you may think are not advisable to join or engage in them.
Please share your knowledge in the comments section and we will all help each other forward.
I'll also be pleased if you can tell me the skills that help you function well in the site. Just like a cheat to how you can make the best of the site you are recommending to me and anybody else that will find this post useful. Hope to hear from you guys

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The problem of Nigeria have been instituted by Nigerians themselves. When all one think is to scam the next person and you even take it global, sooner than you think people would start avoiding you. So it will be better to start by redeeming your image on the international scene to help make others from other countries believe in us.

To the question you asked, you can move to insuredforum if you like the site as it is also owned by the admin of Trendri and as you know he is a Nigerian. But there's nothing scamming about him as he try to make payments on time. You would alsobhsve the chance to earn your money and be able to get paid directly to your bank account in Nigeria. So you can try insuredforum, the two BMFs and also socialseo. com. These are the three forums I'm using now and they are all paying

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing your mind and ideas about paid to post forums and infact I have been able to register in one of the forums you recommended though am yet to start earning as if now.

And speaking about Nigeria, there is so much that can be said because even as I was discussing with a guy here he was telling me that Nigeria is one of the most undermined countries because of how corrupt it is. And as you said, people can just scam the next person if they can gain from it. The corruption in Nigeria is not just from the leadership but springs to even the masses and I think the only way out is when everyone acknowledges this and agrees with the fact that change begins with me and not the government or the next person. It may be a point we will never reach but we hope for the best. Thank you once again.

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that there is a great variety of paid-to-post forums online to choose from and they are becoming more and more popular these days because they are considered to be an easy earning method. However, you must be very careful because most of these sites are fake, so you may waste time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end. This is very unfair and disappointing, of course.

In my opinion, the best paid-to-post forum is Trendri. Trendri is a legit platform which respects and pays its members. I have received several payments from this platform so far. Here earning is so simple. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. That's all! For these reasons, I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone. There is also another paid-to-post forum like Trendri I would recommend where I am currently working. It is a wonderful earning site. I am not sure if I am allowed to name it publicly here, so if anyone is interested, they can send me a private message and inform them about it with pleasure.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Thanks for your opinion and I will do well to send you a private message so we can talk.
But sure, trendri has been well known and outspoken for how legit and well paying it is. I heard if some forums that will get you banned fir no specific reason after you have posted and made a lot of money there. But the case is very different here and personally I joined recently but I have been able to benefit from trendri both in cash and knowledge.
There are many ideas one can get and it is a very active and coordinated forum cause some forums are just scattered and not well ran and coordinated by their administrators, but it's so different here.
I strongly agree that trendri is no 1 in the list of legit paid to post forums and I will do well to directly message you and hear about others

E

eldavis

I am also looking for more paid to post forums I can join, currently I am more active on trendri and beermoneyforum. Though I don't really like to refer people to BMF due to the fact that they have a record of banning people. The rate at which people are banned is becoming something else. There is buzz idea but for some time now I have not been able to access the site, I don't know if the fault is from my network or from the site it self

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing your mind and ideas about paid to post forums and infact I have been able to register in one of the forums you recommended though am yet to start earning as if now.

And speaking about Nigeria, there is so much that can be said because even as I was discussing with a guy here he was telling me that Nigeria is one of the most undermined countries because of how corrupt it is. And as you said, people can just scam the next person if they can gain from it. The corruption in Nigeria is not just from the leadership but springs to even the masses and I think the only way out is when everyone acknowledges this and agrees with the fact that change begins with me and not the government or the next person. It may be a point we will never reach but we hope for the best. Thank you once again.
That's right I like your spirit of patriotism. I wished all Nigerians think this way it would have gone a long way to help us. I don't understand how a nation just want to do things especially when it comes to making money in a dubious way. it is really appalling. We just have to change our mind set. As you rightly pointed out the change start from us, an individual. There's no need pointing accusing fingers let just start the changes we want to see from our little corner and life would become what we have been dreaming of.