make money from apps

Here in the US, there are many apps you can use to get cash back. There are receipt apps where you snap a picture of your receipts and get points from snapping the pictures. Then you build up your points and turn them in for giftcards or other cashback apps such as paypal. The other apps I use are completing surveys and building up funds to cash into giftcards or paypal payments. Some apps also do a direct deposit right to your bank. The only thing that I would suggest to you is be careful what apps you share your bank information with. make sure they are a legit company by checking past reviews from other members to make sure that you do not lose any of your hard earned money. There are also apps that give points just for the current location you are in. Whenever you look into any app, make sure you read all reviews to make sure the app is legit. also some users might put down bad reviews just out of spite so look through a few different ones before passing on it. I personally earn a few dollars on my apps monthly and all the apps I join are all legit. Good luck with your app hunting