Make money not excuses(for beginners)

Ken_solutions

There is no magic button when it comes to making money online, and even that famous youtuber making millions online started somewhere
here are someway you can make a little money online. Chances are you might have heard or even tried some of them and if not give them a try. Nothing will happen if you don't
1. Picoworkers.
2. Rapidworkers.
3 Gig work.

They are all free and work worldwide.

S

Skhseven

There is no magic button when it comes to making money online, and even that famous youtuber making millions online started somewhere
here are someway you can make a little money online. Chances are you might have heard or even tried some of them and if not give them a try. Nothing will happen if you don't
1. Picoworkers.
2. Rapidworkers.
3 Gig work.

I use Rapidworker I quite no easy but I think pickoworker is better

itsgottabeyaya

1. Picoworkers.
2. Rapidworkers.
3 Gig work.

I will try these. So far I haven't had any luck with Fiverr and Upwork.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Picoworkers is undoubtedly a legit platform where you can take some tasks and make some money. I have an account on the platform but after several times I could not make anything tangible because the tasks are so confusing and hard. The only task that is quite easy is sign up task, but it is time consuming.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are good sites to start from when trying to make money online. I agree with you that people should stop making excuses and start doing something to earn something. Even if you earn so small, you can still improve and earn better income. This is through learning skills and taking up opportunities as they come up.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Apart from the websites you listed in your post, there are some other website which offers everyone the opportunity to make money on their power from provided you are doing the right thing. Not everybody has what it takes to make money on micro job website. There some people are very good at writing and they are going to make a lot of money creating content.