Make money on wonder.com

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are you good with research work maybe you need to try out wonder.com. Though I'm yet to start working on the site but thought to share in case they are people already working with site to help drop their feedbacks.

Wonder.com is a site that one gets paid for answering research questions. According to the site you would make between $8 to $16 per answered question on the site. So this means making above $20 daily is very possible.

So to use the site you would need to apply and if you are qualified by the site then you would have a dashboard to start working on

I think this will be a fair deal if one get jobs here. What do you think about this site?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Are you good with research work maybe you need to try out wonder.com. Though I'm yet to start working on the site but thought to share in case they are people already working with site to help drop their feedbacks.

Wonder.com is a site that one gets paid for answering research questions. According to the site you would make between $8 to $16 per answered question on the site. So this means making above $20 daily is very possible.

So to use the site you would need to apply and if you are qualified by the site then you would have a dashboard to start working on

I think this will be a fair deal if one get jobs here. What do you think about this site?
first of all thank you for the information you have shared ..I will also like you to tell us more about the website and how it really work, if we submit an application to be a worker on the website what are the requirements that we will need to posesess before we will be qualified to work there, please throw more light.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
first of all thank you for the information you have shared ..I will also like you to tell us more about the website and how it really work, if we submit an application to be a worker on the website what are the requirements that we will need to posesess before we will be qualified to work there, please throw more light.
As i stated I'm yet to work on the site, I just came across it and felt it will be great working with the site since the pay is rewarding and fair enough. but for joining the site you need to apply on the site. there's a form box to fill in your details then if you are qualified you would start getting the tasks from them

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As i stated I'm yet to work on the site, I just came across it and felt it will be great working with the site since the pay is rewarding and fair enough. but for joining the site you need to apply on the site. there's a form box to fill in your details then if you are qualified you would start getting the tasks from them
Well I was asking to find out their requirements , take for example if you're thinking of becoming a transcriptionist you have to pass their English test before you will be able to be accepted into the platform, I was thinking that this was also operating like the transcription website ,that's just what I wanted to find out.have you been approved to work there ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well I was asking to find out their requirements , take for example if you're thinking of becoming a transcriptionist you have to pass their English test before you will be able to be accepted into the platform, I was thinking that this was also operating like the transcription website ,that's just what I wanted to find out.have you been approved to work there ?
No fro the information on their website, there is no entrance test attached, at least I didn't read or see any information of such on the site. My issue was mostly on their payment because I just wanted to be sure they are paying. I would have to join the site and be updating the experience here. i just like the good pay the site stated.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
No fro the information on their website, there is no entrance test attached, at least I didn't read or see any information of such on the site. My issue was mostly on their payment because I just wanted to be sure they are paying. I would have to join the site and be updating the experience here. i just like the good pay the site stated.
Ok you can search more information about it on Google because Google might also be able to provide you some of the best answer to your question. Using of trustpilot website will also help to be able to understand if they're legit or not. I do not really have time now but I will also make my own personal research about it this evening.