D

Deleted member 13140

I've actually always loved to write, When I was in high school, I use to write stories on books, now I would read the stories and wonder where did I get this skill, though I still have it, lolz anyways That later made me realize I was going to be good with anything writing online, Then When I found Out About Copywriting, I wanted to Go into it as soon as possible, but then, Everything got stuck, because I didn't know how to reach out to businesses offering my services after attending every single free course I could, Even bought one from Domestika.

But in fact copywriting is a great way to earn a great income no matter where you live—

Even in Nigeria, Most people will think this opportunity isn't available in Nigeria, but it is, If you've spent time browsing the copywriting niche on twitter, I've seen a lot of them
Copywriting could be ideal for you, if you put in the work. "Copywriting is a super big industry, Think about all those written words you see on banner or some ad on Facebook, All written by a copywriter, And this niche is brimming with opportunities," And it's hungry for people who can fuel it with new marketing messages, Am pretty sure I can, and one of the best aspects of the freelance copywriter's lifestyle is that you can get paid in Any currency.(yes if you work with companies and brands in that country) while living nearly anywhere on the planet."

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Copywriting is available in Nigeria and is also available in every part of the world , but the problem with copywriting is that a person can be a copywriter but will still find it very difficult to be able to make money with his or her skills , that is why you may not likely see someone making a reasonable amount of money with his copy writing skill accept people who were able to establish themselves at the earliest age which copywriting was on high demand..

Even if a copywriter is thinking of becoming a freelancer there will still be a lot of challenges because becoming a freelancer would not really be easy and might even take is very long time before you are able to start making profit with your skill , a lot of people are always discourage along the way which make it obviously impossible for them to make money based on the skills they have acquired..

There are different ways a person can be able to make money online but without proper dedication and determination a person will not be able to make a single penny with his or her skill, it is really interesting to make money online but you must always dedicate even when it seems impossible.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Becoming a copy writer is not anything you can just dive into, out of no where. This skill is what you would have imbibe in yourself for quite a long time. Just as the OP said, he had been practicing writing for a long time, and the eventuality of that made him discovered his skills in writing.

So, if anyone actually wants to be a copy writer, they all need to start writing from somewhere, writing about different products and services for free first, then with persistency, they may begin to make money.