NegociosCPM2021

By the age of 18, I went to university to study English literature, and all I really wanted was to graduate. However, considering our living standards, I had to work a full-time job at a gas station while studying at the same time. I had to support my family, but I also valued my education and couldn’t just drop out. Add to that, I was a spendy person, and I didn’t have it in me to ask my mom for an allowance. Long story short, I didn’t get the grades I wanted because of my job, and it took me a little longer than I expected to graduate. If someone were to approach me back then with the information that I know today, my life would’ve been just a bit better by now.

Nowadays, schools and universities are more demanding, and because of that, if I were to go back to university in 2021, I would not be able to work a full-time job. As a student, you can’t afford to work 8 hours a day for 6 days a weekYet it would really be great to make a few bucks on the side that you either save up, use to hang out with your friends on the weekends, or take that special person out for a date that is well within your means.

In this post, I will briefly talk about three methods that you can rely on to make an extra income working for an hour or 2 a day from the comfort of your home. These three methods are:
  1. Affiliate marketing
  2. Blogging
  3. Freelancing
First of all, affiliate marketing is a type of marketing in which a business rewards several affiliates for each visitor or client brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. In other words, affiliate marketing is promoting other people’s services or products in exchange for a commission.

To make good money in affiliate marketing, you need to get as many clicks as possible to your affiliate links. The way you promote your links is completely up to you. One efficient way to do that is by starting a blog and publishing articles related to your services.

Speaking of starting a blog, the best way to start would be to head over to Wordpress, Blogger, or Google sites as they are the best platforms out there. Each of these platforms is user-friendly with a selection of free themes that you can choose from; you’ll find that customizing your blog has a very lenient learning curve. If you’re finding it difficult, I recommend taking a look at other blogs.

After creating your blog, you need to fill it up with some articles. Writing an article may seem intimidating at first, but the only way to get better at writing is to write, write, and write. The idea behind starting a blog is to garner a following. If you manage to attract enough traffic daily, you would be able to monetize said traffic either via affiliate marketing or by signing up for Google Adsense, or by selling ad spaces on your blog.

Finally, freelancing is a very plausible way to earn a few bucks. For this one, however, you need to sit down and identify a service, or a set of skills that you possess which you can monetize. It can be anything from tutoring, writing, programming, or photo/video editing. You can sign up to websites such as Fiverr, Upwork, or Freelancer, and advertise your services there in addition to promoting your services on social media or whichever means you want.

Regards -> NegociosCPM2021

Samuel72

Verified member
Same thing happened to me while I was in school, though I had to quit my job to focus on my studies while managing the little money I got from home. It is true that earning online is easier and quicker than before. Thank you for this post I look at focusing on freelance writing soon.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to make money online even when you are in school, engaging yourself in a paid to post site is one of the ways you can make money online even when you are a student, most people choose to make their money online through affiliate marketing, even as a student's you can make your money online from YouTube by watching ads.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When I go to the university things we are very difficult for me and I had a lot of financial setbacks which led me to start searching online on how to make money. The difficult situation has made me to learn a lot of things online and discovered so many things that will help me to live a comfortable life. Sometimes I think that our situation in life makes us to have the will to succeed.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
By the age of 18, I went to university to study English literature, and all I really wanted was to graduate. However, considering our living standards, I had to work a full-time job at a gas station while studying at the same time. I had to support my family, but I also valued my education and couldn’t just drop out. Add to that, I was a spendy person, and I didn’t have it in me to ask my mom for an allowance. Long story short, I didn’t get the grades I wanted because of my job, and it took me a little longer than I expected to graduate. If someone were to approach me back then with the information that I know today, my life would’ve been just a bit better by now.

Nowadays, schools and universities are more demanding, and because of that, if I were to go back to university in 2021, I would not be able to work a full-time job. As a student, you can’t afford to work 8 hours a day for 6 days a weekYet it would really be great to make a few bucks on the side that you either save up, use to hang out with your friends on the weekends, or take that special person out for a date that is well within your means.

In this post, I will briefly talk about three methods that you can rely on to make an extra income working for an hour or 2 a day from the comfort of your home. These three methods are:
  1. Affiliate marketing
  2. Blogging
  3. Freelancing
First of all, affiliate marketing is a type of marketing in which a business rewards several affiliates for each visitor or client brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. In other words, affiliate marketing is promoting other people’s services or products in exchange for a commission.

To make good money in affiliate marketing, you need to get as many clicks as possible to your affiliate links. The way you promote your links is completely up to you. One efficient way to do that is by starting a blog and publishing articles related to your services.

Speaking of starting a blog, the best way to start would be to head over to Wordpress, Blogger, or Google sites as they are the best platforms out there. Each of these platforms is user-friendly with a selection of free themes that you can choose from; you’ll find that customizing your blog has a very lenient learning curve. If you’re finding it difficult, I recommend taking a look at other blogs.

After creating your blog, you need to fill it up with some articles. Writing an article may seem intimidating at first, but the only way to get better at writing is to write, write, and write. The idea behind starting a blog is to garner a following. If you manage to attract enough traffic daily, you would be able to monetize said traffic either via affiliate marketing or by signing up for Google Adsense, or by selling ad spaces on your blog.

Finally, freelancing is a very plausible way to earn a few bucks. For this one, however, you need to sit down and identify a service, or a set of skills that you possess which you can monetize. It can be anything from tutoring, writing, programming, or photo/video editing. You can sign up to websites such as Fiverr, Upwork, or Freelancer, and advertise your services there in addition to promoting your services on social media or whichever means you want.

Regards -> NegociosCPM2021
Making money online is very helpful especially to student that are just hustle to survive.
Sometime online earning may be very hard to get sometimes if one is not strong enough and encourage to continue with it because sometime you may not make good money despite of many time you have engage yourself in doing it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Online business has been a blessing to not any other set of people but students. It has really helped them a lot in meeting up with their financial demands. They depend solely on online businesses in order to meet end meet. All the businesses highlight over there are not profitable but they are also easy to start.

PICKFORD

Verified member
As a student making money online is not really option cause, it gonna take a lot of your time, you might not have time to read your books, so making money online will bring a distraction to your studies as a student. it depends on the kind of course your doing in school. Maybe for example you do have a skill in mathematics, why not make your money by teaching your fellow colleagues you make an agreement with them that the will pay some certain amount before you to starting teach them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a college student, its never easy for me to take care of my academics bills, health, and utility bills and otherwise. I own a mini business which brings me some tangible amount of money monthly together with my paid posting gig, and my freelancing writing gigs. I'm just eager to give myself a go to succeed in more advanced gigs online.

Mellorando

Banned
Well for students who are trying to make a little money online I will best recommend them to sites that pays to view ads the site I'm about to give is hundred percent free and does not require any investment or expertise knowledge it only requires a little bit of your time and determination to make money the name of the site is ptcshare.com this is a legit site that pays individuals who comes to view a adsI will bet recommend student to go for the highest paying ads that is the banner ads

Briangsam

This quarantine period has shown and taught many people alot. One of the personal lessons I learnt is, you can actually do many of the jobs we do physically virtually or from home. So you are absolutely spot on about the types of businesses that can be done in the quarantine period. As a student, you can key into this and learn from it and make money remotely even when the quarantine is over. Freelancing and affiliate marketing will top it for me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In fact I myself is a student and of course I have had a rough financial situation but with the help of online business, I have been able to pay some of my bills without depending on anybody. Every student should venture into online business and make money for themselves instead of waiting for their parents to give the money. In my school there are a lot of people who are into cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well for students who are trying to make a little money online I will best recommend them to sites that pays to view ads the site I'm about to give is hundred percent free and does not require any investment or expertise knowledge it only requires a little bit of your time and determination to make money the name of the site is ptcshare.com this is a legit site that pays individuals who comes to view a adsI will bet recommend student to go for the highest paying ads that is the banner ads
How much does this ptcshare.com site pay per ad view?? Most of this ptc sites aren't even trusted. They turn scam immediately you reach cash out level. That's why i don't give too much attention to them. The only one i earn from, that is legit to me for long time now, is cointiply. I've withdrawn thrice from the site and it still legit. If this ptcshare.com is legit as you think, help me share payment proof.