Earn Money Make money online clicking ads

A

Atkins

You can make money online just by clicking ads. This method is called Get paid to click. Join PTC and ********* to earn money. PTC is more than paid to click. There are tons of ways to earn money for free.
STEPS;
(i) Sign up for a free account.
(ii) Activate your account.
(iii) login to your account and click earn in your dashboard.
(iv) Click paid ads to earn money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think you can make him a reasonable amount of money clicking on ads online. If you want to make money online then you should definitely learn internet marketing or a digital skill as a freelancer. Kindle publishing is another lucrative online business venture or you can go into.

Nite

Valued Contributor
You can try Paid to click websites, but the earning made from them would be peanuts. You will end up wasting your precious time and effort. Paid to click websites usually demand an account upgrading fee also. People have complained that working for PTC website is exhausting as lot of effort is required to earn a very small amount.

Richee84

The problem with PTC site is the small amount been pay for performing hectic task on the site. They will make u to work for months and all your total earnings might not even equal to $1 which is very discouraging and annoying. I see those site as just wasting of time and resources and not worth the risk.