Earn Money make money online.... facebook login

moneymakeron

Get money by just using your facebook account. simply login into your account and if you are eligible, your portal will be open, enter your payment option to receive instant $70 OR more depending on your facebook account. login to our facebook account to get paid today

Note;
  • The results are not typical depending on how long your account has been in existence. you might get $70 and your friend might get $150 or more. Therefore results are not typical.
  • The link above has been monetized, so just skip through the ad and get your money today.
  • send this to our friends to also help them receive theirs. the more accounts you use, your chance of winning big.
  • secret: if your account is up to 5 years of age or more, you must certainly receive your money

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Hello. I didn't see the link or has it been taken down. and how old did you think did you think it is to make money with it. I have a Facebook account that has been in existence for seven years now and if this is really true then I can really make up to 150 dollars.
Send me the link.