Earn Money Make Money Online Selling Game Keys

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are many ways in which someone can make money online. Some people settle for affiliate marketing in which you earn commission selling other people products and service.

Freelancing is another avenue in which people make money online. To be very honest with you, someone freelancers are making full time income just by rendering services.

Another simple method is to buy a service or a product at a cheaper price from one source and sell it at high price on another source.

One of those high in demand products online is game key. People like to play latest game but the keys to those game are expensive.

If you are willing to start, you can go over to https://www.g2a.com/ and https://www.wholesaleforum.com/ and buy game keys at cheaper price.

After that you can go over to eBay to sell those keys are higher price. Rinse and repeat to make consistent income.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are some ways of making money online that's not even common at all. This one is among them. I have not even heard of it before. Just that I get some questions concerning this type of business. Where will I be seeing some games that need keys and is it all games on eBay that need key

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat There are is website called G2A which different game keys are being sold at cheaper price. The best place to sell those game keys is eBay. Take for instance, the battlefield game key cost less than $2 on G2a https://www.g2a.com/battlefield-v-origin-key-global-i10000155679001 (not affiliate link) and you can easily sell it off at $8 and keep $7 profits. Image how much you make in a month if you manage to sell just 5 keys average in a day.

Raiyan10

Wow i never knew this type of earning method was available. I used to play lots of games a few month ago. I have many un used game keys,skins & chests. Is there any forum/site where i can sell these in a good rate? If so then please suggest one?

D

Deleted member 28127

I think to sell game keys you have to be a licensed reseller of the game means the game website label you as licenced reseller. But what is common now that even people that aren't licensed for resell game key and practice the business and this is violation of term of service of game provider because as licensed reseller you pay VAT or commission pourcentage to game but unlicensed reseller all earning are gone to your account this is personal point of view.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Raiyan10 it is possible to make money online selling game keys. It so funny and surprising that lots of people don't know about this money making model. You can try it out but you have to start small and learn along the way. I don't know forums where you can sell game cheats. You can simply type "buy game cheats + forum" in Google search bar to discover some forum.

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many ways in which someone can make money online. Some people settle for affiliate marketing in which you earn commission selling other people products and service.

Freelancing is another avenue in which people make money online. To be very honest with you, someone freelancers are making full time income just by rendering services.

Another simple method is to buy a service or a product at a cheaper price from one source and sell it at high price on another source.

One of those high in demand products online is game key. People like to play latest game but the keys to those game are expensive.

If you are willing to start, you can go over to https://www.wholesaleforum.com/ and buy game keys at cheaper price.

After that you can go over to eBay to sell those keys are higher price. Rinse and repeat to make consistent income.
This is fantastic. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. In fact, you have done a great job. You reveal a website that someone online marketers will not like many people to know. Even, if they do, they will have collected a huge amount of money. More power to your elbow. Keep it up.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@uforwealth there is no point in hording information when some other people are in need of it. I believe in an adage which says "you receive what you give out". Moreso, it costs me next to nothing to get this information, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't share it with you guys.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good money making method you have shared here because the gaming world it's very lucrative and it is still expanding on daily basis with a lot of opportunities. I don't really know if eBay is supported in my country but I would have to check it out.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been on the internet for a very long time now and I have really not seen such a way of making money because most of my game keys are being bought offline. I believe that this will solve a lot of pain point for other people that are stuck on the same situation.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I have much idea that a lot of people are making money seriously as a freelancer and that is what I'm thinking of doing. Freelancing can give you an opportunity for you to make something huge buy just rendering services to a lot of people. first of all you must look for good services that are on high demand and learn.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You are not the only smart person here. People who play games are a lot smarter than most of us. Those who are playing games for a long time already know where they can buy game keys for a cheaper price. Gamers even recover their investment on games by streaming games on Twitch or Youtube.